Thread: Mag residences just being curious

World
    Sandycove
    My new updated picture of the 89
    click on pic to zoom in

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Very well done... now i can see where to better plan for my own MR's..

Thank you for sharing this.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BOERKLONG View Post
    Very well done... now i can see where to better plan for my own MR's..

Thank you for sharing this.
    your welcome

and thank you that's why i started this thread to try show all and help others for where they can fit

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    What intrigues me is yes loads of population but how do you actually feed the islands needs for swords to fight, bread for replacing all those settlers etc??

World
    Sandycove
    always had same amount bakers for about 3 yrs lol so mostly do trade that in if i run low for bread men
    however when i get enough bread to fills a barzerek buff (think its 8k bread men that way in 12 hours in PH) i just set them off to cook i have stupid amount bread men done as tbh in none event times i don't do many adventures (so can stock things up) unless its for guild quest etc.

i do have stupid amounts other stuff in star to from my stocking up not doing many adventure times also such as bronze swords and brew so im ready for events like so http://prntscr.com/bv62y5
    my island is balanced to be honset i only buff eliete things to make battle horses and plat swords (because of plat swords though and although i did make more pw cutters/foresters and cokers to try keep up i do buff some recyclers to keep that in green also and yeah i know i have loads coal in star but thats just excess from over buffing and normaly gets used to trade with if i need anything.
    but always have them ticking along so stuff in storage builds up to.

but as now its quiet adventure time for me at moment they just add slowly via the mayors house and 1 school i have http://prntscr.com/bv65w8
    Last edited by lulu10093; 20.07.16 at 09:48.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    i thought i would try some of the positions shown but sadly i cant place in the top right corner cause of a bush

http://prntscr.com/c4ajw5

World
    Sandycove

some were placed before the changes and some after as was told one the spots next to salt mine on new islands no longer available also.

I have been taking some mine down now and grouping things back together again such as my farms/silos as well as extending my pw cutter/planter and cokers to try keep up better with my platinum line so no longer need buffs on coal i like to have my island balanced so my population now around the 38k mark not 48k like it was as got rid of 20 of them so far as I didn't do it to gain population but to see how many i could fit in all together

you should still be able to fit a fair few in in other spots as when i started this thread i had 70 and got it up to 90 spots in total found and was constantly moving things around to fit more in in certain areas

World
    Sandycove
    Niceeeeee :P

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Another 3 spots available now after mountain:

Hello People

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    can fit one there on top new island

https://image.prntscr.com/image/5Enk...wixB12OhWA.png
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 16.07.19 at 16:28.

Reply to Thread