Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Mag residences just being curious

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    http://prntscr.com/bn7wd7 had bit of help from friend who moved stuff to test my theory on their map so i could try it also this will be 87th
    http://prntscr.com/bnocne 87th and last spot i can find to date has its one built lol
    so i currently have 87 mag res's on my island

World
    Sandycove
    Been experimenting again so some things have swapped places to where they was especially those ones near the mayors house.
    However 87 Is the maximum I can fit on my island I am sure of it.

I don't have no ability to buy more rock bomber men as used the max allowed from merchant to try that option I also have been informed in this thread one of the ones I have on a new island next to a salt mine wont work now BUT if I could move my epic wood yard to there that wouldn't be a problem as can make one where my epic wood yard is also.

I have NOT killed any of my production buildings and I'm even remaking and upgrading back to level 5 a exotic sawmill I accidentally demolished the other day. Yes I have had to keep killing or rebuilding level 6 storehouses But they don't produce anything other than storage room and I still have over 1 million space so its not really a problem.

My original plan of keeping 41K population well out the window as I have got rid of most my other population buildings and my population stands at 47620 you can see HERE

Hope this is helpful to show a maximum of 87 places you can place mag residences if you don't want to loose any production, the down side is my once organised island is now organised chaos, where possible I have tried to keep things grouped together but this itself has been a bit of a challenge lol.

If you do spot any places that I didn't find please post in this thread also so other people and myself can see and try place some there to. I'm Not giving up trying to find spots but I just know with all the gold coins and marble etc to keep moving the stuff about I am sure for my island I have now found the maximum.
    Who would thought that my original limit I set myself of 50 has a extra 37 on top as even now that still stuns me.

I also know a fair few people including some MODS on Sandycove think I am a bit nuts to but when you get bored and set yourself silly challenges in the game sometimes I think its good to be nuts, as if anything this thread can help all of you if you choose to look where some can be placed.

lulu

xxxx

As before click on picture to open in new link so you can zoom in to see the placements

Last edited by lulu10093; 02.07.16 at 15:41.

Master of Strategy
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    I also know a fair few people including some MODS on Sandycove think I am a bit nuts
    Never!!

World
    Sandycove

I wasn't even looking but if this works and i can fit a extra one in that area it will make it 88
    by swapping my epic wood yard and 1 mag res about and add a extra one in that area

http://prntscr.com/bootq5

it dont work lol trees and bushes was in the way that my silos originally were hiding from view
    i placed one if its bushes wern't in way that would been made a row lower down then the other spot you can choose to make one highlighted in yellow would been 88th but its not to be
    Last edited by lulu10093; 04.07.16 at 15:41.

World
    Sandycove
    OK 1st plan to do number 88 failed above
    However I spotted this today so did it to test it out and it worked
    I will post a pic of all my island and its 88 when i made it as it takes time having to do it in sections and line them up properly.
    I had to star all my generals to have space to move things about and i know i didn't and haven't yet killed any production buildings but i'm in 2 minds whether to kill my 5 sleeping BS makers just so i have some build spots back and a place to put my iron smelters on new islands. I will probably only do that though if i accidentally spot number 89 place if it exists lol

World
    Sandycove
    My new updated picture of the 88

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove
    haha, you are crazy

Thanks for the pictures, very interesting to see

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragavon View Post
    haha, you are crazy

Thanks for the pictures, very interesting to see
    lol I can be at times
    and your welcome they just to give everyone ideas where they can go

World
    Sandycove
    ok kinda snookered myself on my island lol
    I had little spaces left to build as you can all see on my map above
    However i have found spots for number 89 and 90th mag res lol only i will not be able to make number 90 as i got a gem pit 3 days ago and well its in the place that would have to go if what works on test also works on live map,
    i have killed every building practically on test map just so had free space and also got rid of all the paths etc lol

anyways picture below is how my s1/4 area is and numbered the mag res's i have in that area, other side is what i managed to do on test (you will see my gem pit on mine and store house is in the way for number 90. BUT i will try move things around to get number 89 between S1/4 in place when i have the beans for that also, Just means i need to give in and kill my 5 sleepy BS makers so have spots to move stuff around and try sort it out lol

SO i have found 90 spots to put them i just cant put the 90th on my map for a yrs time, UNLESS BB think im that nuts they would kindly refunds the gem pit gems so i could place it elsewhere or allow us to move them at some point lol

World
    Sandycove

only way i can get 90 on my map so far is killing my epic wood yard and put one there from when i swapped its place but that wont be happening
    Last edited by lulu10093; 11.07.16 at 21:38.

Reply to Thread