Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Footie Pitch bug

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Footie Pitch bug

My Footie Pitch does not work good
    I produced Strength Training and instead of 200% increase of productivity my Weaponsmiths have
    received 150% (x3)

Here is a Screen Shot
    Damas Weaponsmith - 18 instead 24 Damas Swords

image.prntscr.com/image/fb03d531060e49f8a34e08671c0c0176.png

P.S. Support contacted
    Last edited by Scorpio1980; 15.06.16 at 08:40.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    ... false, my bad eyes lol
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 15.06.16 at 08:51.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    200%=x3
    100%=x2

150%=x2,5

everything is ok, no bug
    BB don't understand their own game

World
    Sandycove
    yeah, sometimes the percentage reference can be a little misleading. An increase of 100% is different to a new total of 100% (the latter would be equal to the normal amount). So an increase of 200% is in fact 3x.

But that does raise a question to me - I don't have that item yet, and am not sure I'm going to go for it. What about buildings that are already buffed? Does it increase on top of that buff or will it not affect them at all? If I have a 2x running and I use the pitch will it go to 3x until the pitch wears off and then go back to 2x? Or will it go to 6x while the pitch is running?

And if I use the pitch and then want to buff a building can i? Could I stop-buff on one building and use a different one while the pitch is running? I guess the underlying question is when you use the pitch does it use the existing buff rules: No change to an already buffed building, and a building buffed with the pitch is already buffed and can't be re-buffed. But then like I said could you use a stop buff?

So many possibilities.... my head hurts now
    Last edited by Xibor; 16.06.16 at 02:42.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    yeah, true, no bug, my bad

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    I've been told by a player who has one already that the area buffs stack with workyard buffs
    HOTFIX!

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    yeah, sometimes the percentage reference can be a little misleading. An increase of 100% is different to a new total of 100% (the latter would be equal to the normal amount). So an increase of 200% is in fact 3x.

But that does raise a question to me - I don't have that item yet, and am not sure I'm going to go for it. What about buildings that are already buffed? Does it increase on top of that buff or will it not affect them at all? If I have a 2x running and I use the pitch will it go to 3x until the pitch wears off and then go back to 2x? Or will it go to 6x while the pitch is running?

And if I use the pitch and then want to buff a building can i? Could I stop-buff on one building and use a different one while the pitch is running? I guess the underlying question is when you use the pitch does it use the existing buff rules: No change to an already buffed building, and a building buffed with the pitch is already buffed and can't be re-buffed. But then like I said could you use a stop buff?

So many possibilities.... my head hurts now
    that's why BB put zone buff in game. zone buff and "normal" buffs can work in same time. Both increase production on base buildings productions

for lvl 6 buildings which have 6 production, always will add + 12. not important if building already buffed or not and which buff you use on building

examples for lvl 6 buildings with 6 production per cycle
    if you use x3 buf already on building and activate zone buff you will have total 30 production per cycle 12+12+6
    if you use x2 buf already on building and activate zone buff you will have total 24 production per cycle 6+12+6
    if you use x4 buf already on building and activate zone buff you will have total 36 production per cycle 18+12+6
    if you use x5 buf already on building and activate zone buff you will have total 42 production per cycle 24+12+6
    if you don't use buff on buildings and activate zone buff you will have total 18 production per cycle 0+12+6
    Last edited by corona88; 16.06.16 at 10:23.
    BB don't understand their own game

World
    Sandycove
    Thank you Corona88 - exactly what I wanted to know. Makes that pitch much more appealing now that I understand it.

Cheers!
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Northisle
    where's the LIKE button for corona's post? ty corona makes much more sense now
    Stronger together

World
    Sandycove
    +1 corona - it even makes sense to me now lol

Reply to Thread