Reply to Thread

Thread: How do you calculate troops needed to block?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

How do you calculate troops needed to block?

Hi

I've been playing since Xmas but have always used the various guides out there to help progress adventures never knowing how exactly the troops needed to block are calculated. Can anyone point me to an explanation?

I'd really like to go back and try to complete the Expeditions as I'd stopped playing them because I simply couldn't work out which troops were needed to block and to win each encounter.

But knowing how to calculate troops needed to block in general would be a great help.

Thanks!

World
    Sandycove
    http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/expe...k-of-colonies/ that might help you ou, whne ever i do colonys though i dont bother with the blocking on it just go all out attack on it so only use 3 kinds of troops rather than all 7 But in the link if scroll down is a section about blocking on it

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/expe...k-of-colonies/ that might help you ou, whne ever i do colonys though i dont bother with the blocking on it just go all out attack on it so only use 3 kinds of troops rather than all 7 But in the link if scroll down is a section about blocking on it
    Thanks. I'll take a look

Reply to Thread