Quote Originally Posted by ziober02 View Post
    i cant vote - popup doesnt appear...
    Do you have a pop-up blocker active?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Houri3 View Post
    Do you have a pop-up blocker active?
    Thank you for answer, i have pop-up blocker disabled.
    it seems like i already vote - but i didn't ...

World
    Sandycove
    I see many still want and vote for Recy-coal-non tradable type of the building. It is very important to have fast General(s) because of (special) events. If you need Coal, solution is very simple = stop the production line which takes most of it !! Easy. How long? Well, for the last Halloween we had an offer to buy 2 of the Recycliers and it starts for 3 months from now and which can or will duplicate with Guild market !
    Second, my Guild is not so strong, but at the average we take 95 guild coins per day, so let me count for you : 95 x 30 days x 3 months (how long last Guild market on average) = 8550 Guild Coins, so if you ask me, its possible.
    Ty all and gl.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Fafarona View Post
    I see many still want and vote for Recy-coal-non tradable type of the building. It is very important to have fast General(s) because of (special) events. If you need Coal, solution is very simple = stop the production line which takes most of it !! Easy. How long? Well, for the last Halloween we had an offer to buy 2 of the Recycliers and it starts for 3 months from now and which can or will duplicate with Guild market !
    Halloween event does not feature Recyclers. (you are thinking of the Christmas event)

However, assuming the same as last year, it will feature two fast generals.

World
    Sandycove
    Hoping for the Recyclers - sadly after turning off my pop up blocker I did not get the chance to vote

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Fantastic choices all round here.
    Fast Gen and Recyclers very useful for most players.
    2nd tier of choices has much more useful buffs and adventures to choose from than in previous guild shop votes...

However I confess now .. my daughter made me include the unicorns in my choices!

The sooner the new guild shop is implemented the better, the current one is long past its usefulness, and the choices we had for it were truly dreadful.

As a suggestion ... perhaps guild shop could be changed much more quickly... maybe even monthly.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by luckydiddy View Post
    As a suggestion ... perhaps guild shop could be changed much more quickly... maybe even monthly.
    I'm all in favor of a change-up once in a while but monthly I think is too often to accumulate enough coins for the better items.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    @luckydiddy, yes I understood what you wanted to say and I agree with you. We should have some things which would changed more often, but also some with limit which would never have changed (1xBHG or General Log).

Why is this so important ? Well, there are 3 types of currency :
    1. consumable resources as Coal, Pinewood, Titanium ore ... list is long and all of us spend them every day...
    2. necessary resources, also consumable, but very rare like Damascene sword and Cannons which can be lost in the battle,
    3 non-consumable resources like Gold Coins and Guild Coins which can be spent only on the basis free will of the player !

We have a very greedy players who offer (mostly) consumable resources and necessary resources for non-consumable resources like Guild Coins. Its OK when some player offer the same deal, but then offer Guld Coins as well for something else (Improved Farm for instance and return those Guild Coins back to the market), but NO, many do not do that and there are players who have 200.000 Guild Coins as we speak now ! Only dear God knows why they keep them only for them self ...
    @Madorosu, so my point is that offer with non tradable type of building will be almost like "suicide deal" for some players and it can brake their will . Whithout a man whose name is Haggarth, we would not speak today. My first event was Halloween and he helped me to buy my first fast general, my economy was weak that would I have bought better. Sadly, but we have more players which will spend 48.000 gems on the Elite Barrack upgrade and/or similar, than they will help someone else, because all its about Prestige !
    Last edited by Fafarona; 06.07.16 at 01:34. Reason: Add more ...and more...

World
    Sandycove
    Monthly would be far too fast to replace the shop, I feel the timing is correct now to give players (especially those not in guilds) a chance to save the coins needed for a tier 1 purchase

World
    Newfoundland
    The results have been announced here.
    Closing this thread to avoid confusions and looking forward for your opinions and comments regarding the results here.

Closed Thread