Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How about improve Expeditions also?

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove

How about improve Expeditions also?

Level cap raised to 75, Ali Baba adventures, new troops and resources, Excelsior coming. All this is great, of course, but how about adding new content on Expeditions also?

Judging from all the I-Hate-Expeditions posts, I know only me and a couple more players play it, but even so, I humbly ask for:
    1. More map layouts (you know there are only some 5 or 6 maps, with semi-randomized placed camps);
    2. Colonies with saltpetre, mahogany, etc. resources;
    3. More enemy types;
    4. Rethink the Heavy Units: attacking/blocking with any of the 3 types is the same (right?);
    4. Even larger maps.

Please?

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    is it a suggestion?
    but they need to fix current pvp system, i'll never play it unless i really bored and maybe after i lvl 75 (which maybe impossible in short/medium term "planning").
    its so expensive and waste of resources and time.

after that, your suggestion indeed nice

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Which game is not waste of time? ? ?

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Vystress View Post
    Judging from all the I-Hate-Expeditions posts, I know only me and a couple more players play it,
    Brilliant

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    TheVictorious, I know many people don't like expeditions because of the reasons you said, but consider this:
    1. As Norton pointed, which game is not a waste of time? :-)
    2. Waste of resources, meaning the cost of troop building far outweights the loot? Agree. But I grow tired of doing the same advs over and over. At least each colony is slightly randomized;
    3. It is not really pvp, just another type of adventures. Have you played Travian, Game of Wars, etc? These are pvp games, not Expeditions;
    4. The lake castle at level 15 is absolutely beautiful. I must have it!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Just remove ''pvp'' to a separate server/world and many would be far happier, they can then add whatever they like.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    I agree: remove Settlers from Expeditions, please.

Also, please remove mushrooms from Planet Earth: I don't enjoy it, I never eat them and nobody forces me to, but knowing they exist makes me itch.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Vystress View Post
    I agree: remove Settlers from Expeditions, please.

Also, please remove mushrooms from Planet Earth: I don't enjoy it, I never eat them and nobody forces me to, but knowing they exist makes me itch.
    lmao

but yes so long as pvpants doesnt intrude on daily/event playabilty then it's fine there as purely optional for those who enjoy it. However Id like to see the 2 pvp menus on tab as also optional as Im fed up with accidentally hitting the rankings button

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    lmao

but yes so long as pvpants doesnt intrude on daily/event playabilty then it's fine there as purely optional for those who enjoy it. However Id like to see the 2 pvp menus on tab as also optional as Im fed up with accidentally hitting the rankings button
    +1
    "How good bad music and bad reasons sound when we march against an enemy"
    Nietzsche

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Why does it seem like, sooner or later, every suggestion for improvements to Colony Mode end up with someone saying it should be removed from the game? /rhetorical question

Anyway, if the buttons at the bottom of the screen are annoying you, I would humbly suggest you lend your support to suggestions like this one.

As for the OP, I would definitely like to see colonies with saltpeter, mahogany, platinum ore rewards for sure... they could cycle out the marble and coal ones that nobody seems to want while they're at it!

Reply to Thread