Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Elite ONLY Barracks buff

World
    Sandycove

Elite ONLY Barracks buff

Been Chatting in global

how about making a Elite barracks only buff that can be made from collectables (maybe barrels) maybe some beans as we get them in ali adventures in the buff recipe to make it also and something else NOT BANNERS though its hard enough getting them for skunks.

But the Buff could be how we have a separate buff for the Combat academy we can make some or buy one in same way. And it can only be used on elite barracks and give say 4 times or more speed for making troops as even a level 6 one with a skunk on takes ages to make them back again

this just a rough idea but would really appreciate a better buff for the elite barracks

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Hmm if we add that, banners become worthless again for high levels.

Anyway - if you want something that costs beans, at least make that beanstalks - my Fairytale Castle feels underused.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpielein View Post
    Hmm if we add that, banners become worthless again for high levels.

Anyway - if you want something that costs beans, at least make that beanstalks - my Fairytale Castle feels underused.
    Banners wont be worthless as they can still be used for skunks on normal troops barracks.and the fact that people rarely seem to get them on sandycove also holds their value if was selling them.

And a good point about stalks as my castle now only ever gets woken up if making stalks for someone else these days. we just thought about the beans when discussing it in global yesterday as we get loads of them in ali loots.

As yes I know we can get 4 times buffs for barracks aka Mr Myers and Nash but they arn't long enough really to waste on troops in elite barracks, so was thinking make a better long lasting one like a skunk but for more than a 3x boost that only can be used on elite barracks.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    It would be logical to introduce new collectible item(s) from Arabian adventures (so far we get none) to be used for such Elite barracks buff.

World
    Sandycove
    +1 - as stated on many posts many times, the elite production times are a joke - bring on a 24 hour x4 elite barracks buff asap!

World
    Northisle
    I agree banners will become worthless as you wont need them any more for 50% of your buff production so a mayors house homemade buff that still uses the banners say 15 like the old one.

personally a new buff would be a big revenue steam for BB so a x4 buff maybe only for gems.

Maybe bb Will do something like now with the woodyard and make say a 24 hour x3 buff for stalks and a 24hr x4 buff for gems

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    i'm missing something... we have a buff that works in exactly that way already only its even better coz u can use it on old barracks too, its called skunk

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post
    i'm missing something... we have a buff that works in exactly that way already only its even better coz u can use it on old barracks too, its called skunk
    Skunk is 3X buff we asking for 4 or more times buff so in effect a longer Mr Myers that can only be used on elite barracks if needs be so skunks still get used on normal ones

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post
    Not sure what level you're at, but I suspect you are missing the fact after an Ali adventure, the queue to retrain is timed in days, not hours; hence the need for a more powerful buff

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    My opinion is that the recruitment time of certain units should be adjusted instead of adding new buff to the game. Buff is something which should be used occasionally to speed up the barracks output when you are in trouble. So the barracks buffs should be rare and not solve the constant trouble of low speed of elite units training.

I would say the concept of elite units is simply bad. If I take the standard units then the recruitment time of one recruit is 30 sec while one elite soldier needs 3 mins 20 sec with level 6 barracks. This clearly reflect the "consumption" of the units on adventures. Elite units have the time almost same for all units. The solution looks to be simple - the recruitment time of Swordsman, Mounted Swordsman and Knight should be much less than for other elite units. I would like to see it somewhere around 1 min.

Reply to Thread