Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Tenth Community Vote - Results

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Very disappointed with the lack of players who voted for Dark Priests, Now it's going to be a bigger problems for players who need this adventure for their guild quests.

However the fact that the Exotic tree nursery won more votes than General log proves that the players saying this is a unwanted building were wrong.
    Errm, General Klotz actually scored higher than the grotty tree nursery, don't know why it's ranked below.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Effellump View Post
    Recycling Manufactory (Building, 2 per player, not giftable / tradeable)

Tradeable? Are you sure?

Poorly written, the "Not" covers both so in plain English it should read "not giftable or tradeable".
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Very disappointed with the lack of players who voted for Dark Priests, Now it's going to be a bigger problems for players who need this adventure for their guild quests.

However the fact that the Exotic tree nursery won more votes than General log proves that the players saying this is a unwanted building were wrong.
    Dark Priests is a common find on short adventure search, I am sure most have several on star, and they are cheaper to buy from trade than the guild coins BB proposed for them.

The Exotic tree nursery didn't get more votes than General Log. The nursery received 21.4% of the votes and General Log received 23.8%. No idea how BB came up with the 2nd/3rd ranks based on that.

Separately, the ''none of the above'' option was explicitly in the 2nd block of choices and had nothing to do with the vote for recyclers etc. in block one. If BB treated the 'none of the above' as applying to the 1st block of items then they really need to review how they structure the vote questions.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad View Post
    Poorly written, the "Not" covers both so in plain English it should read "not giftable or tradeable".
    pedantically, ....nor tradeable... I think.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Dark Priests is a common find on short adventure search, I am sure most have several on star, and they are cheaper to buy from trade than the guild coins BB proposed for them.
    Based on the players in my guild who need DP it's not a common enough find from adventure search. Problem is players who no longer need it for their guild quests are doing longer than short searches to obtain the adventures they do need for their GQ.
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    The Exotic tree nursery didn't get more votes than General Log. The nursery received 21.4% of the votes and General Log received 23.8%. No idea how BB came up with the 2nd/3rd ranks based on that.
    Not going to go into how what was said could be and has been interpreted in different ways but the fact remains that just over 1/5th of those who voted, voted in favour of the building thus disproving the building is unwanted.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    It still makes no sense to me why we have to have so few items in the guild shop, and since the guild quest updates we can earn more than ever before with very little to spend them on. Most of the items in the guild shop are not worth buying and can usually be bought cheaper on trade.

Its a shame so few people saw the value of the general, which seems to be the only thing end-game players would find useful.

World
    Newfoundland
    No Bottled Innocence???
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    No Bottled Innocence???
    Generally unwanted apparently as it couldn't even beat the Well or Roaring Bull...

An alternative is buying the Reindeer Bait on the Trade Office. There is usually someone selling it.

I think it's quite strange that Roaring Bull even made the list, considering an unbuyable didn't even make the list. I would have expected Dark Priest or something else, but not Roaring Bull of all things.

Roaring bull is worth 300 coins maximum, it is always available for 295 map fragments... Not 1125 Guild Coins...

Also note; we did see one of the addys in the past removed because it was put in the Guild Market. I bet this is what is going to happen. Thanks a lot guys. You basically voted to remove Roaring Bull from the Adventure Section of the Merchant.
    Last edited by LilyCocotte; 09.07.16 at 04:37.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Not going to go into how what was said could be and has been interpreted in different ways but the fact remains that just over 1/5th of those who voted, voted in favour of the building thus disproving the building is unwanted.
    I know of more than a few players who worked their backside off to finish the recent Crisis Quest because they wanted the Exotic Wood Nursery who suddenly didn't want it so much after they got it and realised exactly how it worked... same with the Granite Pit. They just didn't realise how terrible they were until they actually tried to use one. I'd be willing to bet that a significant chunk of that 21.4% are queuing to board the same boat.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Madorosu View Post
    I know of more than a few players who worked their backside off to finish the recent Crisis Quest because they wanted the Exotic Wood Nursery who suddenly didn't want it so much after they got it and realised exactly how it worked... same with the Granite Pit. They just didn't realise how terrible they were until they actually tried to use one. I'd be willing to bet that a significant chunk of that 21.4% are queuing to board the same boat.
    Have to agree, many I see on my friends list are running them un buffed and are un aware they are using a 4-1 production cycle until I tell them.
    I think the problem with the guild shop is not necessarily the choice but the price of those items offered in guild coins. In the new changes to guild quests more GC were available, thus reducing there overall value. BB then upped the price in the guild market to compensate, but this did not take into account the games TO price for the same item. They are now grossly out of sync, and I for one won't vote for items in the vote when I see them at `silly `merchant prices for the basic offerings. Looking at the current state of the game BB would be better offering packages of 50k xp for GC instead of adventures, after all you've already probably `earned the equivalent xp' in value in doing the guild quests.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Reply to Thread