Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Tenth Community Vote - Results

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by LilyCocotte View Post
    Also note; we did see one of the addys in the past removed because it was put in the Guild Market. I bet this is what is going to happen. Thanks a lot guys. You basically voted to remove Roaring Bull from the Adventure Section of the Merchant.
    I don't remember being told by BB that this was the reason for removal.
    Just because two things happen in succession does not mean that it is cause and effect.

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Items that won't be added:
    Rank 2: Exotic Wood Tree Nursery 21,4%
    Rank 3: General Log 23,8%
    None of the items: 5,4%
    Can anyone explain why General Log with 23.8% is Rank 3 and Wood Nursery with 21.4% is Rank 2?
    I mean, not like it matters ... but I'd like to understand the ranking algorithm.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpielein View Post
    Can anyone explain why General Log with 23.8% is Rank 3 and Wood Nursery with 21.4% is Rank 2?
    I mean, not like it matters ... but I'd like to understand the ranking algorithm.
    Only thing I can think of is that it is a server v actual vote thing. example on both servers A and B general log got less votes but on server C he got more but because more players voted on server C his actual percentage of votes was greater.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Only thing I can think of is that it is a server v actual vote thing. example on both servers A and B general log got less votes but on server C he got more but because more players voted on server C his actual percentage of votes was greater.
    This was a world-wide vote, with around 20 servers. The German forums state General Log (General Klotz) as rank 2.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Glad to have two more recyclers soon in my production park.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    The items offered for question 1 are usually somewhat ok, even if not always overly attractive.

Probably best if perhaps I recap why I consider the items from question 2 (not only this guild shop, but actually pretty much all guild shops before too) to be not worth it. They seem to consist of mainly 2 things:
    1) overpriced adventures: a guild coin is supposed to be worth about 10 map fragments. Now calculate what the adventures offered cost in map fragments and compare with the regular adventures in the shop. They are way too expensive to be worth doing the adventure.
    2) overpriced buffs: a buff is only good for 1 time, sometimes very short duration. If you're doing the math, you can calculate what placing it will gain you. If you then look at the price, none of the buffs are worth buying.

Things that I personally would more interesting to buy with guild coins:
    - unique decoration items (or decorations otherwise only available for gems)
    - premium days (of the 1 day variant. Even limited to only a few per player, it's better then the current buffs)
    - arrows/assassin/catapult: basically the usefull stuff that costs star coins which are now much harder to get
    - items that can only be bought in limited amounts (and should be offered in limited amounts too of course) like licenses, shotfirer/demolition crew
    - recipes for the rarity provision house. There's lots of very specific buffs left to be invented

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    more recyclers ty BB, black gold to run my weapon smiths is always wanted
    the rest is a good result , again keep up the good work

World
    Newfoundland
    the guild coin prices are calculated through gem price of stuff in merchant. thats why the prices are so unrealistic on stuff that can also be bought with ingame currencies. sadly nothing seems to stop a lot of people from blindly voting for them.
    also pretty sure the items available are chosen only from those that can be bought with gems in merchant.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimby View Post
    The items offered for question 1 are usually somewhat ok, even if not always overly attractive.

Probably best if perhaps I recap why I consider the items from question 2 (not only this guild shop, but actually pretty much all guild shops before too) to be not worth it. They seem to consist of mainly 2 things:
    1) overpriced adventures: a guild coin is supposed to be worth about 10 map fragments. Now calculate what the adventures offered cost in map fragments and compare with the regular adventures in the shop. They are way too expensive to be worth doing the adventure.
    2) overpriced buffs: a buff is only good for 1 time, sometimes very short duration. If you're doing the math, you can calculate what placing it will gain you. If you then look at the price, none of the buffs are worth buying.

Things that I personally would more interesting to buy with guild coins:
    - unique decoration items (or decorations otherwise only available for gems)
    - premium days (of the 1 day variant. Even limited to only a few per player, it's better then the current buffs)
    - arrows/assassin/catapult: basically the usefull stuff that costs star coins which are now much harder to get
    - items that can only be bought in limited amounts (and should be offered in limited amounts too of course) like licenses, shotfirer/demolition crew
    - recipes for the rarity provision house. There's lots of very specific buffs left to be invented
    This man/woman knows his stuff

Completly agree. Good Sugestions.

As for players sad about not getting the fast gen... you for sure are new players, if you were not you'de be jumping in hapiness with 2 more Recyclers. They are one of the best buildings in game and the fact they are not tradable is what makes them so special. (Pro tip... get all recyclers you can whenever they come up.... )

As for fast gens, we old players remember when it was very hard to get 1 without gems, now halloween event gives 2 fast generals in 1 go... and halloween event is in October, so you only need to wait a bit longer to get them, if you low level players stay around and play the game for a bit in no time you'll have enough fast generals and be very thankfull Recyclers won.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    Glad recyclers won the vote, but clarification on the "none of the items" please, as I assumed that was just for question 2, not both.

I voted none as I thought it was for the (what I deemed useless items) in question2.
    If you voted "None of the above" in question 2 only, then your other votes for question 2 were not counted.
    Your vote for question 1 still counts.
    However any other vote that you cast for question 2, is disregarded (as you can't vote both for an item and for none of the above).

Reply to Thread