Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Tenth Community Vote - Results

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynita View Post
    I don't remember being told by BB that this was the reason for removal.
    Just because two things happen in succession does not mean that it is cause and effect.
    It's pretty obvious that it was at the time...

Lol... The vote happened before the changes were made to the test server.

It's up to you guys to draw your own conclusions. I remember someone from Ubisoft specifically stating this was the case.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanfas View Post
    As for fast gens, we old players remember when it was very hard to get 1 without gems, now halloween event gives 2 fast generals in 1 go... and halloween event is in October, so you only need to wait a bit longer to get them...
    I'm only hopeful that the cost of said gen's isn't equivalent to the cost of the rewards from the football event, as picking up a scout was hard enough for this lower player even with me completing 1-2 adventures daily. While in the end I did manage to pick up the pitch on the final day of the event, for even a level 42 player with only basic gen's, it was a massive effort I'm still recovering troops/resources from.
    Last edited by cephasc; 19.07.16 at 09:07.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by cephasc View Post
    I'm only hopeful that the cost of said gen's isn't equivalent to the cost of the rewards from the football event, as picking up a scout was hard enough for this lower player even with me completing 1-2 adventures daily. While in the end I did manage to pick up the pitch on the final day of the event, for even a level 42 player with only basic gen's, it was a massive effort I'm still recovering troops/resources from.
    Halloween is the best event for lower level players.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove
    It is already August, can we get a more precise date for the new guild market shop ?

World
    Sandycove
    Oki, who ever vote for The Recycling Manufactory instead of General, now eat this :
    settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/adventures/ventures/raid-of-the-nords/
    Raid Of The Nords
    50% Industrial Coal mine
    50% Industrial Gold mine
    Adventure can get in the airship Excelsior for 8 Normal Travel Guide Snippet
    Who ever see any General drop from the Sky, please let me know, use private message if needed, ty

World
    Sandycove
    An Industrial Coal mine is completely different to a recycler .. I don't see your point at all.
    - we get multiple chances every year to obtain gens without paying gems for them (in events)
    - I'm still very very happy the recyclers got in and would vote for them at every shop change

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by queen-vicious View Post
    An Industrial Coal mine is completely different to a recycler .. I don't see your point at all.
    - we get multiple chances every year to obtain gens without paying gems for them (in events)
    - I'm still very very happy the recyclers got in and would vote for them at every shop change
    +1

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Fafarona View Post
    Oki, who ever vote for The Recycling Manufactory instead of General, now eat this :
    How polite.

I'm with the others - recycling is very valuable and generals can be obtained other ways. Base resource production (and the recycling produces something for nothing) is the key to long term results. What is the point of having more generals if you can't produce enough weapons? I voted for the recycling too and I'm glad it got in. It will be the first thing I grab when it's in the shop.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

qawpaw
    would have been nice with some farirytale adv instead of those for lover level players nothing in the new guild shop that appeals to me at all.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by qawpaw View Post
    would have been nice with some farirytale adv instead of those for lover level players nothing in the new guild shop that appeals to me at all.
    Nothing to stop them putting fairytales in, but you would not like the price.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread