Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Tenth Community Vote - Results

World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Tenth Community Vote - Results

Dear Settlers,

The worldwide Community was once again asked to choose their desired items for the next Guild Market batch.
    For the tenth time, you voted for your preferred buildings, buffs, etc.

The Recycling Manufactory won the race!
    Details about the results can be found > here <

If you want to discuss the results or share some thoughts with the Community, here's the place to do so!

Happy Settling!
    BB_Ravel
    Last edited by BB_Ravel; 08.07.16 at 14:01.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    In case "None of the items" was chosen in question number 2, votes for other items in that questions were ignored.

Would be nice if you said that *before* the voting

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    It is planned to implement the Guild market changes with one of the next game versions, most likely in August or September.
    Wayyyy too long. Current shop was prety useless from day 1.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Very disappointed with the lack of players who voted for Dark Priests, Now it's going to be a bigger problems for players who need this adventure for their guild quests.

However the fact that the Exotic tree nursery won more votes than General log proves that the players saying this is a unwanted building were wrong.
    Last edited by Dorotheus; 08.07.16 at 16:03.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Naveed1967
    good day,

thanks for providing recycling manufacturer

regards,
    naveed
    Last edited by Naveed1967; 08.07.16 at 16:46. Reason: spelling mistake

Effellump
    Recycling Manufactory (Building, 2 per player, not giftable / tradeable)

Tradeable? Are you sure?

World
    Sandycove
    Glad recyclers won the vote, but clarification on the "none of the items" please, as I assumed that was just for question 2, not both.

I voted none as I thought it was for the (what I deemed useless items) in question2.

Perhaps BB you will allow us players to put forrward suggestions as to what we would actually like in there next time? I know it's difficult, but a single suggestion thread would at least give you an idea of what we really want

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    There is a mistake in the results

Rank 2: Exotic Wood Tree Nursery 21,4%
    Rank 3: General Log 23,8%

23.8% is higher than 21.4% so which is it? Rank 2 with 23.8 or General Log rank 2?

World
    Sandycove
    what a boring result, but the choices were boring as well, but I also stopped taking the Guild Quest, because they are too expensive..
    if only the items in the guild shop were something completely different, than the other shops..
    The great and almighty TOcvfan

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    very very disappointed, there is a lot of new players and without fast gen is hard to play them or get loot spot as others....guild quest time was changed very badly, personally i cant do it everyday because of lac of time and quests are made very expensive... shop is useless now.... now more and more guild is useless. people dont care if they in or without guild. make guild wars challenges or something.....

Reply to Thread