Reply to Thread

Thread: Forest Offerings

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Forest Offerings

Hi All

Having an issue with one set of 4 building which I have been using the Forest Offerings buff on (Hardwood Sawmill, sawmill, Cutter & forester). Just noticed that when I place the buff, I get confirmation that it has been placed but for some reason it does not take to the buildings?
    Has this happened before and is there a cure?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadbillis99 View Post
    Hi All

Having an issue with one set of 4 building which I have been using the Forest Offerings buff on (Hardwood Sawmill, sawmill, Cutter & forester). Just noticed that when I place the buff, I get confirmation that it has been placed but for some reason it does not take to the buildings?
    Has this happened before and is there a cure?
    When this happens, you should try to refresh your game as this could be just a graphical glitch.
    If the issue persists, please also make sure to report it to Customer Support so they can investigate potential losses.

World
    Sandycove
    I use three forest offerings each day and don't have any problems. But overall sometimes buffs don't seem to stick - I have even had examples where the buff is showing active on my wife's screen but on mine it isn't. Refreshing the game seems to always take care of it and the buff is there even if the screen (or building details) isn't showing it when applied so definitely try that.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    When this happens, you should try to refresh your game as this could be just a graphical glitch.
    If the issue persists, please also make sure to report it to Customer Support so they can investigate potential losses.
    I have tried refreshing and still not sticking. It seems to move from bloc to block and I lose the buffs each time.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadbillis99 View Post
    I have tried refreshing and still not sticking. It seems to move from bloc to block and I lose the buffs each time.
    Please make sure to also send a support ticket when this happens as further investigation might be needed.
    I am unable to reproduce the issue myself, so you should contact support.

You can use the contact form on this page

Reply to Thread