Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log - 19/07/2016

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    Let's face it... *anything* is better than the original 'stack' system that us old-timers had to put up with!
    HOTFIX!

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_B View Post
    Let's face it... *anything* is better than the original 'stack' system that us old-timers had to put up with!
    true lol

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    What the trade changes ! so no more 1 million refill trade? no more asking a few normal buildings for improved one? no more bulk sell for nobles?

I really not see BB listen to us, it make things worst, i remember that I quit game when the first release of new trade that was limited to 400 so you now want make it worst ? where the suggestion or feedback from players to do this? what the point? why you want to destroy the TO ? any clarification or we have to wait a few years to get it?

World
    Newfoundland
    Buildings having a limit of 1 is silly. 10 Would have been nice - would have allowed for something like 5 dark castles for 1 mag res or similar. If the limit is 1 it increases the likelihood of scamming as the difference has to be settled as separate trade(s).

Easter Egg returns are affected by the "Sturdy Shovel" Explorer skill.
    What about footballs? Is BB saying that Sturdy Shovel Explorer skill worked as intended during the current Summer Event?
    Last edited by topgearfan; 11.07.16 at 19:50.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

World
    Sandycove

Thumbs up

Big thumbs up to the star menu stacking.

As far as trades I'm reading it as maximums also. I think they were saying minimums that are pre-loaded will be consistent across all item types but then there is also a maximum based on the item type. It appears trading 1 fish won't be a problem.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Newfoundland
    The Change Log was updated, as seen here.

In regards to the Sturdy Shovel, it was because of your reports that the situation was escalated and finally solved.
    Thank you!

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_B View Post
    I'm reading the figure given as being the maximum you can trade, not the minimum

i.e. Up to 100 items (buffs???) at a time
    up to your storage capacity for resources
    Up to 10k refillers
    Only one building at a time.

It doesn't look to me like 1 fish trades are being nerfed.
    Maximum of 100 what? Gold coins?

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Limiting buildings to 1 is ridiculous, step in the wrong direction. Maybe consider setting limit at 10. There's no scope for offering low value buildings for high value ones without a ton of hassle, ordinary watermills for Improved ones for example at Christmas, they were trading about 5:1 or more.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    With regard to items with its new 100 limit, the game contemplate the following:
    - All types of enhancers (including enhancers event as bribe offers for bob,
    - Aid kits (normal and expeditions).
    - Mystery Box adventures.
    - Tropical Cages and wedding cakes.

With regard to resources, it is clear that relate to the limitation of your own store any resource.

With regard to limitation of 10,000 fillers:
    - All kinds of fillers.
    - Military units of any kind.

With regard to the limitation of 1 building this affects:
    - All kinds of decorations (including banners, flowerbeds, full of wheat and artesian PZO field) and all kinds of buildings.
    - Adventure.

I think it's everything and leave nothing on the way, the French already have placed and is the same as in the testing.

World
    Sandycove
    The wording is a bit confusing yeah. I suppose we wait and see what happens. Because it sounds like you cant sell Fairy Tale loot spots for 40000 coins anymore.

Reply to Thread