Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log - 19/07/2016

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Genovev4 View Post
    With regard to the limitation of 1 building this affects:
    - All kinds of decorations (including banners, flowerbeds, full of wheat and artesian PZO field) and all kinds of buildings.
    - Adventure.
    ^ ROFL limitation of 1 for banners? let's skip on the decorations and on the refill (ridiculous I know but I can live with it)...but banners who we trade daily? who is the genius who come up with this?

Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    What the trade changes ! so no more 1 million refill trade? no more asking a few normal buildings for improved one? no more bulk sell for nobles?

I really not see BB listen to us, it make things worst, i remember that I quit game when the first release of new trade that was limited to 400 so you now want make it worst ? where the suggestion or feedback from players to do this? what the point? why you want to destroy the TO ? any clarification or we have to wait a few years to get it?
    ^+1 on BB not listening to us!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    Limiting buildings to 1 is ridiculous, step in the wrong direction. Maybe consider setting limit at 10. There's no scope for offering low value buildings for high value ones without a ton of hassle, ordinary watermills for Improved ones for example at Christmas, they were trading about 5:1 or more.
    ^+100! ridiculous!

World
    Newfoundland
    CHANGES & IMPROVEMENTS

The number of tasks obtained from "The Pathfinder" remains unchanged (9 tasks).
    So, is no change a change or an improvement ?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    it does say Limit which means that's the maximum amount not the minimum amount. This says to me that if your storage limit is 30,000 and you see a trade for example 30,000 swords but you only have the storage for say 20,000 then you wont be able to do the trade because you haven't got the free space. So the trade you would need to be looking for would have to be 20,000 swords or less.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Champers View Post
    it does say Limit which means that's the maximum amount not the minimum amount. This says to me that if your storage limit is 30,000 and you see a trade for example 30,000 swords but you only have the storage for say 20,000 then you wont be able to do the trade because you haven't got the free space. So the trade you would need to be looking for would have to be 20,000 swords or less.
    Does that then mean no more overloading into star menu?

Wait - reading the information again I think I'm confusing the Trade Office with a personal inter-player trade (at least I hope so). I wouldn't want to see any limitations on what players can trade between themselves.

Overall, I'm not sure why the change was necessary nor exactly how it will play out. I guess we'll find out in a matter of hours.
    Last edited by Xibor; 19.07.16 at 04:05.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Keep your hands off my balloons, worked really hard for those!
    The whole TO bit made no sense to me whatsoever, and seemed to contradict itself.
    The Easter Eggs bit seems completely irrelevant now.
    While this minor tinkering is going on, we're still having to remind BB of ancient bugs they have known about for years, the forums are already full of evidence of "out of level" quests dating back years for example, and even though it has its place in the known bugs area, they still seem to think this is something new!
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkz View Post
    So, is no change a change or an improvement ?
    No change is an improvement in this case as tasks used to disappear in some very rare cases.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm a little disappointed to hear that purchases from TO will be capped at my storage capacity. For occasions where I run multiple adventures in fairly quick succession (such as for the football event), being able to buy 40k bread/brew (6-7k over my cap) was what enabled me to complete the event to the extent that I was. Being limited to purchasing more expensive lots of 5-10k bread/brew with intervals to allow for my supply to drop below the related cap (I had a couple occasions where I was at cap, but still purchased a little more due to knowing I was about to kill off 2k rec's and the price on TO was good) as well as having people selling just over my cap will make it more difficult for newer players such as my self being able to participate at the same level as someone with 100k cap (for example).

There is also very little to entice higher level players to sell smaller amounts at a time, as if i want to clear out 20k horse, then they're more likely to go if i sell it for 100 coins less than the existing offers in TO rather than splitting into 2x10k amounts.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    TO maximum capacity limits is a complete nonsense. Makes absolutely zero improvements towards making trading simpler.
    Who even thought that setting limit (100 for buffs, 10k for refills, 1 for buildings) is a good idea? Seriously how can this help anyone ?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    i Agree with tshh. Why limit us? who is that helping in any way? when players have a storage capacity of 2 million, and you set trades to silly low amounts.

people are looking for excuses to stop playing and you are only providing them.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    i don't need to say anything for the update, is allready at my signarure

Reply to Thread