Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log - 19/07/2016

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    It looks like the maintenance has another side effect - the health of gens is restored much faster than it should be. My MMAs can be used again within about 1 hour.

World
    Newfoundland
    Regarding the limitations, I understand your frustration and we are passing on your feedback.
    To answer the question, the limitations for the same type of items were completely different and this was confusing to some players. Therefore the need for consistency.
    Let us know how you feel about this change and what values you think would be better suited to your needs.
    Thank you in advance for your opinions and suggestions!

Quote Originally Posted by ksinori View Post
    And for things that did not get fixed: Pathfinder is still bugged. Only got 1 quest.
    Can you please add an image of your task list so I can report the issue? The original issue solved dealt with 8 tasks instead of 9, so this must be new.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakee View Post
    Hi,
    In the guild page it says "[undefined text]" under step down. Other than what we discussed with the buffs for friends text, everything else seems to be in order. Thanks,

Drakee
    Looking into this as we speak. Thank you for reporting it.

Later edit: This has been reported.
    Last edited by BB_Ravel; 20.07.16 at 11:27.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Pathfinder bug

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by ksinori View Post
    Pathfinder bug

Thank you! I have reported this also.

Later edit: Please let me know if the issue persists next week as tasks are received on Monday for the whole week.
    We will reopen the issue if the same problem is present.

Much later edit: An update about the current version has been posted here.
    Last edited by BB_Ravel; 20.07.16 at 15:29.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkz View Post
    If this is the case has anyone verified that it does not affect accepting adventure loot when you cant store it ? It wouldnt be that surprising if the changes caused regression there too.
    That's a very interesting point and I haven't specifically checked that yet - I overflowed on population finishing an adventure yesterday but had not noted the previous values in the star menu so I can't be sure.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Trade changes make no use for stacking, I just want to see where and who the "brilliant" guy/guys gave you this stupid feedback?
    This is stupid, I can't sell or buy bulks of buildings and decorations !? who don't want it?

And what about the transfer loots to star menu? is not work anymore? omg is that true ! anybody can confirm?

What else hidden changes?

Why you go back with game to 1 or 2 years back!?

Its not smart or make sense to remove something people want and say if you don't like this removal, just say it, and let us wait unknown time to get it back !
    Its sound like "hey, we remove helpful features for you I hope you like this!"

I'm not so happy for those changes, not happy at all.
    This is my "feedback" if you want it.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I don't think there is a need for limits, it's already limited by people's storage and economy. If the item is in a stack, then why not be able to trade the stack? It's not consistent to be able to trade one type of stack but not another.

Why a limit of 10,000 on fish refills? Not that I need them, but they are use by the thousand and it's not consistent to treat them the same as an add to any deposit which are typically traded by the hundred. People are unlikely to ask for 1,000,000 refills of anything as the trade is unlikely to be successful. So I ask again, why interfere with trade by setting limits, when the limits are determined by the nature of the game?

I thought the TO was working reasonably well and I'm not happy with the changes, so please change them back. Thank you.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Love that the Premium time remaining will be more clearly visible without continuously searching for it.

The change to the building limitation of 1 is a disaster for me and I guess for many guild leaders. During the last event a couple of us made efforts to buy as many nobles as possible during the event to help lower levels. I have been giving them out as needed to the levels that need them in batches of 10 or so and had redistributed in the region of 180 nobles. I still had a few people to help but now I must send trades in singles to each one so instead of doing 10 trades I may have to do 100 trades. Makes the game monotonous again. most other buildings it wouldn't make much difference but for nobles Its a mistake.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by AmeNomade View Post
    Consistency of what? In doing silly things?

Quite good: you can now put more than 1 buff (up to 100) as a price for some goods.
    Very bad: you can't send more than 100 buff at once to a friend or sell more than 100 buffs at once. Silly... and really annoying. What kind of "consistency" could explain that?
    +1^of coure it is an "uncomfortable change" the fact that we can't send more than 100 buff to a friend/guild. there are player who keep their island buffed 24/7 and 100 buff do not cover even half of the size of some big players. Plus there are those benefactor who help the small player with crfating the buff for them! those too will now be annoyed by this limitation.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland

Angry Landing spots are still bugged and not rearranged for Secluded Experiments

Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    What about Secluded experiments?
    We have similar problems on that adventure as max will land on that at 1st but when you move them out the way you can only use 2 of the original land spots to get the rest of your generals down onto the adventure map.
    I can confirm that the landing spot for Secluded Experiments are still bugged! very annoying and funny that in and adventure that require so many thousand troops lost you only have 7 landing spot (of whom only 2 working with the bug!)
    It's like trying to empty the ocean with a coffee spoon lol.

Fix this instead of creating unrequested caps for our resource trading!

Reply to Thread