Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log - 19/07/2016

World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Change Log - 19/07/2016

The Change Log for this feedback thread can be found here.

Thank you!
    BB_Ravel

World
    Sandycove
    Landing spots are rearranged for "Aladdin and the beautiful princess"; their number remains unchanged.
    What about Secluded experiments?
    We have similar problems on that adventure as max will land on that at 1st but when you move them out the way you can only use 2 of the original land spots to get the rest of your generals down onto the adventure map.

Balloons are removed from the game, together with the corresponding conversion option.
    Hehehe eventually my last 50 balloons i had wont be with me no more

Premium Time Display
    Premium time is now displayed in the Zone-wide buffs window. Hours and minutes remaining are also displayed.
    The avatar display for remaining Premium Time is removed.
    like this idea sick having to look at build menu list especially on last day see how many hours etc left so have to make a well or something just to check

Edit ignore bit below i read it wrong
    Default values when setting up a trade are consistent for both offers and requests.
    Depending on the trade, the limitations are as follows:
    Item - 100 - This is the general trade limitation for all items, regardless of their source.
    Resource - Storage Capacity - The limitation of resources is dependent on the storage capacity of the player.
    Refill - 10000 - The limitation for refills.
    Building - 1 - The limitation for buildings.
    can see a problem with the minimum being 100 for new members as think they have to do quests of trade 10 then 50 of something and if you are a new player just got trade office might be hard to save 100 of something to be able to do the trade

Also does this mean to buy loot spots you need to offer 100 fish etc for the gold coins not 1 fish etc?
    Last edited by lulu10093; 11.07.16 at 15:23.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post

Also does this mean to buy loot spots you need to offer 100 fish etc for the gold coins not 1 fish etc?

If thats right then trade will be open to scams

eg i want to sell (or try ) 100 fish, does that then mean i have to list 100 fish for 100gc, trying to trade for a min of 100 banners to make skunks should be fun too
    Last edited by Dappadon; 11.07.16 at 14:49.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dappadon View Post
    If thats right then trade will be open to scams

eg i want to sell (or try ) 100 fish, does that then mean i have to list 100 fish for 100gc, trying to trade for a min off 100 banners to make skunks should be fun too
    i didn't even think about the skunks part as i know normally buy them in 15 or 30's hmmm

World
    Sandycove
    the wording relating to the trade office is as clear as mud. Guess we'll see what it actually means on the day

The Easter eggs and sturdy shovel - bit late to tell us they don't work when we were all screaming that at BB over easter... I suppose though it's finally acknowledged officially lol
    Last edited by Thejollyone; 11.07.16 at 14:54.

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    I'm reading the figure given as being the maximum you can trade, not the minimum

i.e. Up to 100 items (buffs???) at a time
    up to your storage capacity for resources
    Up to 10k refillers
    Only one building at a time.

It doesn't look to me like 1 fish trades are being nerfed.
    Last edited by Jim_B; 11.07.16 at 15:05.
    HOTFIX!

World
    Sandycove
    just thought also the minimum 100 per trade does that men all buffs to? as if so its gonna make it harder to buy the likes of rainbows and hotdogs etc in if have to get at least 100 per trade

really don't think that part been thought through properly as it is going to limit a lot of trades that happen if have to be at least 100
    sorry but if you need say 1 rainbow buff can get it for say 4-5k gold coins 100 of them will 400-500k gc that wont happen at all not to mention who would have 100 of them to sell in one go anyways
    Last edited by lulu10093; 11.07.16 at 15:02.

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    why are you reading it as a minimum?
    HOTFIX!

World
    Sandycove
    just looked on test - the upper limit = 100 so people can now ppl can offer say 120000gcs for 100 rabbit charms for instance, as opposed to the current upper limit of just 1

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_B View Post
    I'm reading the figure given as being the maximum you can trade, not the minimum

i.e. Up to 100 items (buffs???) at a time
    up to your storage capacity for resources
    Up to 10k refillers
    Only one building at a time.

It doesn't look to me like 1 fish trades are being nerfed.
    Ahh could be that i read it as at least 100 minimum for a trade and the max being what room you have in storage like it is now with them basically having the max stated as Resource - Storage Capacity - The limitation of resources is dependent on the storage capacity of the player the way i read it.
    Just assumed the Item - 100 - This is the general trade limitation for all items, regardless of their source. was the minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    just looked on test - the upper limit = 100 so people can now ppl can offer say 120000gcs for 100 rabbit charms for instance, as opposed to the current upper limit of just 1
    cool guess then thats better than only being able to want to buy in 1 buff at a time if were offering the GC for them

Reply to Thread