Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: mail improvements

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Agreed. Perhaps a separate folder for buff mails and attack mails too so they don't clutter up the main folder. Its very hard to find the mails you want to find sometimes.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Agree ; )

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    There are several changes needed for mail; aside of that mentioned in 33224-different-kind-of-mail-(difference-between-guild-mail-and-other-mails) a simple Reply-button is needed - putting that option in Context Menu have made it harder for inexperienced players to interact with others.

This..
    Quote Originally Posted by YourHighness111 View Post
    Perhaps a separate folder for buff mails and attack mails too so they don't clutter up the main folder. Its very hard to find the mails you want to find sometimes.
    +1

While chat is something just a few really rely on - I bet there are more players not knowing how to use whisper - no one can play this game without checking their mail.
    BB may keep trying to get more players active in global chat channels, but meanwhile a lot of players are missing highly useful information because they use the handy "Select: All" and "Delete" in their mailbox.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle

Smile email

I would like to suggest adding some useful features for the guild mail system.

1) option to send mail to all officers + leader.
    2) option to send mail to all in guild between certain levels.

Have these features as part of things leaders can turn on and off for different levels of members in guild.

and for email system as a whole .. be able to filter and turn off emails .. so able to switch off battle reports or buff messages.

Also .. not to have guild mail button quite so close to the leave guild button! Accidents happen!

Thanks

Luckydiddy

Merged
    Last edited by luckydiddy; 02.02.17 at 16:39.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    +1 Agree with all said in this thread, mail system needs an overhaul

World
    Newfoundland

Archive Mail

I have some important mails that I must not lose. And, everyday, I have tons of mails from adventures and friends' buffs that I have to delete them. Everytime, I have to select all, find my important mails in that ocean of mails to unselect them, then delete. I must do very carefully every time; otherwise, I may delete my important mails by mistakes.

I wish to have an Archive to move my important mails there, then I can easily delete all other spam mails.

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 19.11.17 at 07:16.

World
    Northisle
    Would be nice +1
    Have fun!

qawpaw
    well i have been waiting for it to be able to delete everything i have no use of old mails.
    so from here -111

HunyBun

Lightbulb Update the Mail System

If mail could be sorted into separate "letter boxes" it would make it less likely that mail would get deleted by mistake, as happens regularly to me, and probably everyone else.
    There could be boxes for (a) all adventure and expedition reports, (b) all search reports, bounced trades etc (c) buffs etc and (d) personal mails, guild info etc.... these being the ones we usually want to keep.

As an extra thought, search reports could have a further option to pay all found resources etc in one go for those who are in a hurry and don't need to look at each item received.

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 19.11.17 at 07:16.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    +1 Brilliant idea, one that would make life a lot easier. If I had 1gc for every time I have been mass deleting buff mails etc and have killed off an unopened mail from a guildie I would be rich.

Reply to Thread