Thread: mail improvements

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove

Lightbulb A little helpful Suggestion for email system

Hi,

I know I gave a lot of suggestions today

But why not

I think will be nice if you just add a little helpful feature for mail system, is : Archive Mail, and you can get archived, I think will be helpful,
    OR
    button to delete all buffs and battles.

I received a lot of helpful tips and hints from friends, and buff list i send to friend, want to keep them, and battle logs , friends buff fill the pages of my mail, i can select them all and delete but I might be delete those important mails too, if I could move them to another folder will be so nice.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove

mail improvements

I'd like to see options for deleting buff mails and battle reports so we don't miss mails from friends or guild, or some way of sorting mail so the different types show up differently. Maybe having filters so that messages are always on top?

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Houri3; 06.08.16 at 19:01.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Agree.

I am certainly not going to sit and one by one delete the 250 Your building has been buffed messages that fill my in box when I log on.
    Like all other players I just click the select all option and choose delete. Repeat until all messages are gone. Who knows how many emails from friends or guild I have purged over the years because of bad game design.

World
    Sandycove
    +1 to mail filters
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    I wish players could see if a mail is send individual or groups/guildmail.
    It's me the guildleader of the greenisle warriors
    to join mail me in game or with private message ^_^

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/g...achmentid=4940

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    great idea PJ

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes a context menu item "Select all mails of this type" (based on the first selected mail) would be great.

I would also like the context menu to have an option, for selected mails, to move all goods to Star Menu and delete the mail. If I had to choose then I would prefer this to the filter/"Select all mails of this type" option.

Whilst we don't have the ability to filter we can sort mails by type. Then all those Buff messages come together, as do the battle reports, adventure loot, trade mails etc. So you can select all the messages on a "page" and delete them using the context menu. Sadly after deleting them you are returned to page 1. So, not as good as a filter, a bit tedious, but better than nothing.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Save options for mail

I would like an option to save mail. As a leader I get many mails I want to refer to or sent out etc. Would be very useful to have saved mail box as I find it's too easy to delete them and a pain to hunt for the one I'm wanting.

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Houri3; 26.09.16 at 06:43.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    i'd have to agree, often reply's get lost accidentally deleted when removing battle info ect, not helpful as an officer in guild either, and when trying to refer back to things only to find it's simply not there is fustrating

Reply to Thread