Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: mail improvements

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotugo View Post
    There is a check box which selects all mail on the current page, I don't know about trades, but if you delete a whole page of mail, it ignores treasure searches/adventure prizes and just deletes buff reports/combat reports. Maybe it does not delete any mail which has items attached to them?
    Checking the box at the very top will select all mail (up to some kind of number I've never really counted exactly) but it's more than just one page. And I know that it does not delete any mail that involves trades or anything which has items attached (like you indicated). I've never specifically checked misc. player mail - my guess would be it would leave that alone but it should be tested first.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    So you all are saying that in email system there is applied filter already , but not obvious or declared, and even checked check box is removed from queue of deleting if filter applies on that mail.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    Checking the box at the very top will select all mail (up to some kind of number I've never really counted exactly) but it's more than just one page. And I know that it does not delete any mail that involves trades or anything which has items attached (like you indicated). I've never specifically checked misc. player mail - my guess would be it would leave that alone but it should be tested first.
    umm it selects exactly one page and player mails are deleted.

World
    Sandycove
    And reward emails too, if they are read, probably same as trade emails.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    I've moved this to the Game Suggestions subforum as I don't really see any technical issues or bugs present. You're more than welcome however to discuss ways that you believe would improve the mail UI.

Reply to Thread