Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Lulu's lower level and Nusala Guides

World
    Sandycove
    Motherly Love

Optional Drac attacks but its also Tavern gen version
    My tested losses were 44R 107M 71S 426C using Drac on C1 and C2 last wave

click on picture to zoom in if you need to it will open in a new link and can zoom in on that picture.

If the pic not showing you can open this link and if you need to zoom in press on the pic when its loaded in a new window
    Last edited by lulu10093; 12.12.20 at 18:06.

World
    Sandycove
    Ali Baba and the Young Woodcutter

Tavern/BHG general guide

Tested losses 200K 40AM 526S 1026MS

click on picture to zoom in if you need to it will open in a new link and can zoom in on that picture.

If the pic not showing you can open this link and if you need to zoom in press on the pic when its loaded in a new window

World
    Sandycove
    Dragon Roost venture needs crossbowmen and cannonmen

Drac, BHG/TAV/Reaper guide

Last edited by lulu10093; 12.12.20 at 18:05.

World
    Sandycove
    Full Witch of Swamp

World
    Sandycove
    Fast Witch of Swamp

World
    Sandycove
    Old Friends

This guide covers people with TAV gens, Drac attacks, longbow men or crossbow men depending on what attacks you choose to use

World
    Sandycove
    More Secluded Experiments

FULL VERSION
    Wiki does have the fast version where you can skip some sections But I think the losses are worth doing full one for the loot and XP I got

It is rare to get this adventure now but I did this with the help of a nice friend in game that gave me the adventure to make the guide
    I also used DRAC as my main killing general

This guide has blocks so TAV gens needed for blocks and BHG/REAPER/DRAC needed as killing generals

Last edited by lulu10093; 12.12.20 at 18:07.

World
    Sandycove
    Return to Bandits Nest

This guide covers people who want to block or not block on this adventure with 200 generals

Tested losses with blocks was 109R 138C 74M 151S

Last edited by lulu10093; 12.12.20 at 18:11.

World
    Sandycove
    Island Archipelago part 5

I also managed to make use of the new stacking blocks feature on last leader on this section to save a lot of losses on C12

Last edited by lulu10093; 12.12.20 at 18:11.

World
    Sandycove
    Saving the Christmas Feast

DRAC version

I really don't know how but when i did this I got 2 versions of the adventure SO I have added both guides into one if get easier version no thralls or karls on camps use the blue attacks.
    If you do get them in camps use the red attacks but if you send troops that covers both versions you can see what one you have when they get there and be prepared either way.
    Also you will see the XP depends on what one you had.

If you need to click on picture to zoom in on new window that opens up

Last edited by lulu10093; 12.12.20 at 18:12.

Reply to Thread