Reply to Thread

Thread: Elite game play

Nifty
    World
    Northisle

Elite game play

Hi,

Not really a suggestion but more of an observation. I am mentioning it in the hopes that it might raise awareness and bring about a change.

It wasn't all that long ago that my friends and I were, on a daily basis, doing various end game maps as well as the FT adventures. ALL of which are multi-player scenarios. There was no choice other than to co-operate and interact with other players (friends or not)
    This was enjoyable and had a sense of community. Working together towards a common goal if you will.

Now that we are entering the elite level it seems as if all the adventures are single player.
    This brings about a different dynamic. We no longer speak as much and the game feels more like a grind now.
    We dont want to miss out on the new content just because we prefer to play, as we have done for the last two years, cooperatively as friends.

The change I would like to see is for First Thief and Third Thief to become multi player scenarios.

It's ok for Woodcutter to still be single player - this is your gateway adventure and you "earn passage" by doing it.

I am sure there are better options - I just wanted to get the discussion started.

Thanks

World
    Sandycove
    I was one that pushed for more `single player' new `elite addys' to control ( not stop) the lootspot culture that was becoming a little over powered in the game. In effect I should be giving you a -1, but I'm not, as your suggestion is pretty much what I think the multiplayer addy's were originally designed to do and it was a good intention.
    I did qualify my stance for single player Ali's that it would be a good thing for multiplayer Ali's or future content if the loot was linked to xp ( troops/camps killed ) by each of the players, thus rebalancing loot v's losses, without the awkward restrictions of the co-op model.
    So, loot linked to xp multiplayer Ali's I'll give you a +1
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    how bout better loot on co op advs with more co op required like ww, rather than just do part of the map each

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post
    how bout better loot on co op advs with more co op required like ww, rather than just do part of the map each
    Agreed. I think more single player adventures would stop over-lootspotting and better rewards on the co-ops would encourage more interaction.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread