Reply to Thread

Thread: EM Events

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Angry EM Events

I have spent over 30,000 gold money on events things and everything you can repay me is a mere 3 gold money. It's good enough theft of the worst kind. What next you will steal from us? Maybe they bought gems next time?

I looking forward to get my used 30.000 gold coins in return

World
    Sandycove
    http://prntscr.com/buqo3b

hehehehe i got 0 gc but then again i had no footballs left and did have 50 balloons that's now gone

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Prinse_One View Post
    I have spent over 30,000 gold money on events things and everything you can repay me is a mere 3 gold money. It's good enough theft of the worst kind. What next you will steal from us? Maybe they bought gems next time?

If you only got 3 coins it means you only had 3 balls in storage. Football ressources / buffs didn't give anything upon removal as stated in dev diary.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Prinse_One View Post

It was there in black and white what the conversion was going to be. Judging by your join date this will not have been the first time that your event resources where converted. You have nobody to blame but yourself.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    It was there in black and white what the conversion was going to be. Judging by your join date this will not have been the first time that your event resources where converted. You have nobody to blame but yourself.
    Have to echo Doros comment above - BB did give plenty of warning about it...

World
    Sandycove
    I agree with most of the above. There was plenty of notice and information made available and it was very clear how the removal of event items would work.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    there is a devious reason for the change you are talking about Prinse_One of why they changed it to give you no rewards and not allowed to keep event items , you will work it out

Reply to Thread