Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Lucky Find, Iron Mining Surplus and Two Iron in One skills are mutually exclusive.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    After few weeks trying on marble deposits my geologist with "lucky find" skill, I did find extra marble deposits. 3 times actually in 2 different spots in sector 9 and sector 4. So skill works on marble deposits without many issues. I still am unlucky finding extra iron deposit.

So I was wondering what differs my marble deposits from iron deposits. There were 2 factors. 1st was the arctic mine with 8k iron ore, so I depleted it and let it collapse. 2nd is me having 4 more iron deposits on additional small islands. I have no way to abandon those small island sectors. The mechanic of the game is not allowing demolishing the last storage in sector.

I think this is bug. Serious bug, which was introduced with new island map updated with the small islands. So why devs can't fix it on my island?

It is like 4th month I am sending my geologist with "lucky find" skill and not discovering any extra iron deposit at all.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    It is 5th month now. Still "Lucky" find geologist did not find the extra iron deposit.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Sarmatian View Post
    It is 5th month now. Still "Lucky" find geologist did not find the extra iron deposit.
    Five months is a little on the long side when it comes to RNG. I've forwarded your findings about this issue to the devs - thank you for your continued feedback.
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 02.09.16 at 10:05.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland

Missing extra iron deposit, when using "Lucky Find" skill.

Hi!

I skilled about half year ago one of my jolly geologists with "Lucky Find" skill. From this time I am using it exclusively in my daily searches for new iron deposits. However I never found the extra iron deposit that suppose to be located in sector 8. For period of 2 weeks I used the same "Lucky" geologist to search for marble, because I was under impression the skill does not work at all, but it did. It found me 3 extra marble deposits in 2 extra locations. The support, which I contacted told me the "barren" periods of searches with "Lucky" skill can be max 2-3 weeks, but in my case it is more like months then weeks. Recently I checked on few players, who can constantly find the extra iron deposit in sector 8. They either did not conquer the small islands or did not buy all small island sectors so...

Can anyone, who bought with beans and gems all small island sectors like I did, confirm, that the extra iron deposit in sector 8 is still possible to discover with "Lucky Find" skill?

Merged.
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 28.09.16 at 14:45.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    It is 6th month now. Still "Lucky" find geologist did not find the extra iron deposit. :'(

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I've talked with people on my server, who can't find extra iron deposit. Like me they have bought the sectors on small islands for gems. They have noticed that not only extra iron deposit is failing to show up. There is also another discrepancy. On small islands there is one sector (it is bought with beans) with 3 iron deposit slots in which 2 iron deposits interchangeably appear. After purchasing the 3 extra small island sectors for gems, the 2 iron deposits are showing up constantly in only 2 out of those 3 iron deposit places. It is like 1 of those deposit places was disabled for iron deposit to show up in. On my island I never found iron deposits in all 3 of those iron deposit places. Only in 2, but then my first sectors on small island I bought mostly with gems.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    I have a problem with finding third iron deposit in new S2:

I was able to find it only once, but after that - no luck.Does anyone knows what is the catch.
    I have explorer with ability to find extra iron deposit, no success.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by mrnjau View Post
    I have a problem with finding third iron deposit in new S2:

I was able to find it only once, but after that - no luck.Does anyone knows what is the catch.
    I have explorer with ability to find extra iron deposit, no success.

was removed from game some time ago
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    OMG I FOUND THE EXTRA IRON DEPOSIT!

Yes. I started my adventure with "Lucky Find" like at the end of April last year. It took like 11 months, but finally I found it. It is beautiful 500 iron ore deposit in sector 8. Now I will place there industrial mine... and all iron ore refill i can find and pray it never runs out... It was a long wait! But I found it! finally!

YAY!

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Sarmatian View Post
    OMG I FOUND THE EXTRA IRON DEPOSIT!

Yes. I started my adventure with "Lucky Find" like at the end of April last year. It took like 11 months, but finally I found it. It is beautiful 500 iron ore deposit in sector 8. Now I will place there industrial mine... and all iron ore refill i can find and pray it never runs out... It was a long wait! But I found it! finally!

YAY!
    Congratulations Sarmatian! Now never let it exhaust... ever! :P

Reply to Thread