Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Excelsior Feature Pack Sneak Peek

World
    Newfoundland
    Ships at last I hear the cheer, ships that fly even better, but I always thought it was bad luck to have a female captain?
    Looks good, can't wait, hope there is oodles of XP

World
    Sandycove
    I'm intrigued. Looks like some interesting content and some more variety. I'll be curious about the Epic Farmyard and I agree with Nihilista that depending upon how you use it the current Epic Woodyard it is nice to have - it has saved me licenses too.

I didn't see anything about if the crystals will be tradeable or not, and the content you can get from them. I'll be looking forward to more news.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Personally, I'm most interested in what amounts of EXP we'll get from the venture chain.

I'm also curious about how hard/costly the venture chain will be, since we need to repeat them to unlock additional productions, whatever those may be.

In other words, can't really say if this interests me or not, don't know enough to judge yet. But if it requires elite troops for high levels, then I have no choice but to ignore it completely.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Home island is getting a messy place and it does not remind me anymore a medieval kingdom that it supposed to be. I really do not like this new idea. It looks like wrapping an old birthday gift into a new cover before sending it somebody else.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    100 gems for daily login will stay? thx
    Last edited by Diego004; 22.07.16 at 05:21.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Diego004 View Post
    100 gems for daily login will stay? thx
    Yes.

World
    Sandycove
    I'm very excited - can't wait!

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafnir View Post
    Personally, I'm most interested in what amounts of EXP we'll get from the venture chain.
    Same here. Although, I gotta say that the ability to produce books in the Rarity Provision House and the Epic Farmyard (anyone got a picture of it?) is intriguing.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by mesentsev View Post
    Home island is getting a messy place and it does not remind me anymore a medieval kingdom that it supposed to be. I really do not like this new idea. It looks like wrapping an old birthday gift into a new cover before sending it somebody else.
    Time doesn't stop for anyone. It's a Steampunk Kingdom now with marksmen and flying airships. The times they are a'-changin'!

I have not looked at the testserver yet to check out the new changes yet, but intrigued about the new FT adventure and how the new epic yard functions─especially it's size; hoping it's smaller than the current one which is huge. I hope we will be able to place on the archipelago, too...not like the current one which only can be placed within the old home island's borders.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I look forwards to see this in production! Sadly I do not have time to test it on the test-platform, but I appreciate new content. Also positively surprised to see that the haters are on vacation. Brilliant timing? This thread actually sounds positive and rightfully so. I have been here for 3 years and have only seen thrashing of whatever is being implemented. There is a first for everything :-)

Reply to Thread