Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Excelsior Feature Pack Sneak Peek

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilista View Post
    Useless? Don't know how you're using yours, but my 2 woodyards have saved me a lot of building licenses.
    I agree with gibbletz. It has no use for me as well but not everybody play on the same way. What I know for sure that now my bakeries are buffed with grilled steaks which last 3 days. If I want the same with the expensive beansoup it has to be buffed 2 times/day. I don't think it worth it.
    Moreover I also do not have space for that so I think I will demolish my Epic Woodyard and put the new one on its place.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    This is great news Can't wait.

qawpaw
    hopefull we can choose not to get that,,
    its not said to offend anybody just my 5 cent
    Last edited by qawpaw; 04.08.16 at 05:53.

World
    Sandycove
    all new content is most welcome - there may be some tweaks we want for it, but ultimately, all the time BB are doing this means the game will continue.

I for one am most grateful for this point alone, ty BB

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    I'm definetely looking forward to the new content, but after checking test server I absolutely dislike the design of both the "ship" and the inside interface. It doesn't fit the usual smart design of TSO at all. Looks like from completely different world, different game. Wish the artists did some decent job on it.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    +1

World
    Northisle
    Why are you wasting time on this?

The thing we really need is http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...rovision-house

All queues need a "cancel all" and "move to top" button.

It would take a competent team way less than a day to implement and EVERYONE would benefit.

This isn't funny any more. Please recruit someone competent to make descisions on what to implement next.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by t00tie View Post
    Why are you wasting time on this?

The thing we really need is http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...rovision-house

All queues need a "cancel all" and "move to top" button.

It would take a competent team way less than a day to implement and EVERYONE would benefit.

This isn't funny any more. Please recruit someone competent to make descisions on what to implement next.
    I think BB said at some point on the German forums that canceling all or reordering queue fast is a server load issue which is the reason they also added a small annoying delay to the delete button which originally was not there.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I haven't tried the functionality yet, but I must say I think it looks really awful. I guess it's the purple, or the brightness of the colors.. And I find the animation quite annoying.. It would probably be acceptable if we could turn off the smoke like on the other buildings (options/smoke animation). Is it possible to move it? (to some corner I never look at ) And as has already been said; it doesn't look like the rest of the game.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Isn't this basically playing slots. The first thought i had when starting this would be that its gambling lol

Now we just gotta know how much purple crystals we can get normally otherwise its just a pointless thing again.

Reply to Thread