Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Merging active players

World
    Sandycove
    -1 NO thank you, I can't see any reason why this would be a good idea

World
    Sandycove
    I agree with merge the Guilds inside/within servers.
    We have too many Guilds with avg 20-50+ players and we do not have any info about how many there is active...
    Merge is good.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Fafarona View Post
    We have too many Guilds with avg 20-50+ players and we do not have any info about how many there is active...
    Merge is good.
    What you are talking about has nothing to do with BB.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Fafarona View Post
    Merge is good.
    some people don't even want to be in a guild
    some people like big guilds, some like smaller ones, some do guild quests, some don't
    some even are for English not as 1st language speakers. you will probably see where I am going with this.
    so what if some guilds have 20 members are even 1 member to stop random guild invites all guilds are completely different.
    so again i think this is a bad idea

What i don't get is so what if some guilds have more than others the max any can have is 100 and at one time ours had 75 its now down to around 60 and even then there is some in that 60 that don't get along so can be hard to "run" or look after and help and advise people etc.
    Why cant people just play the game they way they want to like they should be able to you cant force people into bigger guilds if that is not how they want to play the game.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    I have played a lot of games where servers have been merged after a while, everybody panics about loosing stuff but its usualy not a problem and breathes life back into the game. The only issue i can see is it would create multi accounts these too could be merged but bb would need to compensate for loss of resources for upgrades and time spent etc or change the rules

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    I must admit that I had not even seen that multi accounts would be created by a server merge. This opens up a whole new quagmire of problems. Simply suggesting the accounts be merged is not going to be as easy as suggested, first we have the question of which accounts belong to players who play on more than one server. Then we have the question of which account is the players primary account. This is even before we start thinking about item limits etc.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    average 240.8 players ?

wow thats really low , i never knew the game was that inactive

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by twister_ View Post
    average 240.8 players ?

wow thats really low , i never knew the game was that inactive
    thats just steam players only for that 1 server
    not the those that use web browsers eg chrome. firefox, explorer whatever one they use. also it dont include them that have the game download slim browser thing. so its not as low as the picture first looks

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    we are merged...here

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    its summer in Europe, many people play less in summer....

Reply to Thread