Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Expeditions of the Marshal

What is the expeditions? I am in Lv.31

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Expeditions are like Adventures but using PvP Marshals and PvP troops which you can use to capture a colony which you can hold for up to 7 days as long as no other player captures it off you. Colonies give free resources every 6 hours as long as you hold onto them, they also give PvPXP which is diffent from normal XP. Unloike Adventures camps on colonies are random.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    ok thank you very much, I really want to try it

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    I'd recommend trying it out on the test server (for free) before losing a lot of expensive resources and troops. Its very costly because of the amount of iron needed to make the weapons, high losses and no guarantee that your colony will last more than 12 hours before another player attacks it.

Its also important to build a big enough army before trying it because the time limits to win don't allow for building many troops or even the recovery time for a marshal.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by King_Aziz View Post
    ok thank you very much, I really want to try it
    Prepare to be disappointed.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    Prepare to be disappointed.
    Why be so pesimistic? He might actually like it. I like it myself. Nice variation in between adventures and scenarios and Ali Babas.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    Why be so pesimistic? He might actually like it. I like it myself. Nice variation in between adventures and scenarios and Ali Babas.
    Perhaps. I know some do. I wonder what percentage though. Most of the feedback I've heard and what I've experienced myself is negative. I think the weapons are overpriced, and unless its been revamped the interface during battle is terribly clunky. I'm with those people that think it should be entirely removed and a completely separate game. I've even torn down the related buildings and was very happy to get the marshals back into the start menu and off the map. If I could I'd delete them and also delete the quest that keeps reminding me to play the expeditions.

Best wishes to those who enjoy the format, but I'll never be a fan.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    I have never had a technical issue on an adventure but have had dozens and dozens of technical failures/issues during PVP. This part of the game is incredibly
    buggy and support is either overwhelmed or doesn't care because it can take weeks and weeks before they bother to get back to you if at all.

Reply to Thread