Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Loot spot general

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzymandeus View Post
    What?... you mean other than the fact you can start blocking 15 minutes earlier than you would be able to otherwise. Considering how many events we have now where trade turns into a BK festival of people trying to cram as many of those adventures into as short a time as possible makes even one MoD worth having.

The fact remains that the principle way in which a MoD is useful is as a fast travelling blocker for, admittedly, a limited pool of adventures. Also, considering that one is available for gems from the merchant and the description states it is useful in that regard, means that not only are BB supporting the practice of blocking to some degree, but they are trying to cash in on it as well!
    That they say "appropriate for locking and blocking" is miles away from being "designed for locking and blocking".

The MoD is the Marmite of TSO. The two camps simply have to agree to disagree.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    +1 getting to loot spot in 2 minutes sign me up!

Don't forget when the science system came out they promised skill trees for generals and the island itself as well. It never got implemented and probably never will.

They started creating these event generals with special skills. Lets be honest and get real if generals had skill trees I'm sure we all had one dedicated just for loot spots aka a very fast one .

And I agree MoD was created with blocking in mind, even if it's somewhat flawed.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanfeartastik View Post
    +1 getting to loot spot in 2 minutes sign me up!

Don't forget when the science system came out they promised skill trees for generals and the island itself as well. It never got implemented and probably never will.

They started creating these event generals with special skills. Lets be honest and get real if generals had skill trees I'm sure we all had one dedicated just for loot spots aka a very fast one .

And I agree MoD was created with blocking in mind, even if it's somewhat flawed.
    I have hoped that BB would work towards a general that would enable us to the fast lootspot - theyre not silly,I think it will happen eventually, but with conditions, like the QMG.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1, balance problem? No problem, return 1? 2? hour

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    sparks is right, norm gens are better at blocking than MOD. a 2 min gen sounds gr8 but I doubt bb would give him any fighting skills so personally I'd rather wait an extra 13 mins, yes 13 mins make a cuppa or summat its really not that long and send mma with 1r...

ofc there is already a faster kill in place, buy a buff
    Last edited by vigabrand; 07.08.16 at 13:01.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post
    sparks is right, norm gens are better at blocking than MOD. a 2 min gen sounds gr8 but I doubt bb would give him any fighting skills so personally I'd rather wait an extra 13 mins, yes 13 mins make a cuppa or summat its really not that long and send mma with 1r...

ofc there is already a faster kill in place, buy a buff
    Spoken like a player who has been high level for too long. You forget lower levels don't have access to buff kills.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    it will be nice if its 2 min general to arrive , 30 min to return and single general for each player.

otherwise no pls

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland

Sacrificial General

Sometimes it would be nice to have a hero you can send in the blink of an eye to make a kill for an LS.
    So something with a 2 min travel time (like Santa) and a recall time that's long.
    Should have space only for one unit. FS might be nice and enough dmg to make a single kill (so 250 dmg min/max).
    Only 1 hp and no other skills (like the skill tree)
    Oh and like the champions: limit one never any more possible

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 30.11.17 at 11:42.

World
    Sandycove
    Given BB's view in the AMA thread of not liking the LS culture/mechanic I doubt they would even consider this. You can already make a gen. fast travel in just over eight minutes using the skill tree without a slow return, so not worth it IMV. There was another thread on more Champions, I believe there is more available if BB wanted to develop some creative new attributes to apply to them, which would be nice. But again the AMA thread seems to point the development is not going in that direction
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Reply to Thread