Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Halloween Event 2016 Sneak Peek

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilista View Post
    I was excited over that buff too but imagine the dissappointment when they're not used for barracks but for stables/elite stables... they haven't changed the description :/
    How terribly annoying!

Please remember to keep your comments Pegi-7.
    Last edited by MOD_Dryad; 19.08.16 at 08:25.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    Thanks for the info TheVictorius
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Adventures: More adventures provide Pumpkin Cemetery refillers via reward, the amounts were re-balanced.
    Does this mean refillers in loot in addition to pumpkins, or replacing pumpkins?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by HFoC View Post
    Does this mean refillers in loot in addition to pumpkins, or replacing pumpkins?
    replacing
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilista View Post
    I was excited over that buff too but imagine the dissappointment when they're not used for barracks but for stables/elite stables... they haven't changed the description :/
    OMG really?

buh
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 19.08.16 at 07:06.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    replacing
    will depend on the ratio then.
    And on the capacity of cemeteries to convert em, this may effectively put a max on pumpkins you can get from adv.

World
    Northisle
    Some calculations for the pumpkin production. Numbers aren't accurate because the exact hour of the start and stop can't be known and the travel times for the cemeteries are unknown. These calculations are just a thought experiment what could be and don't necessary have any relation to the actual event.

Event starts 18.10. and removal phase starts 8.11. so it lasts 21 days (not counting the first day) which is 504 hours

Small cemetery produces 1 pumpkin per 5h 20 min so without buffs it can produce 94,5 pumpkins and with 4x buffs 378 pumpkins. Max refill that can be harvested for Small cemetery is 49,5 pumpkins.
    Common cemetery produces 1 pumpkin per 2h 40 min so without buffs it can produce 189 pumpkins and with 4x buffs 756 pumpkins. Max refill that can be harvested for Common cemetery is 109 pumpkins.
    Noble cemetery produces 1 pumpkin per 40 min so without buffs it can produce 756 pumpkins and with 4x buffs 3024 pumpkins. Max refill that can be harvested for Noble cemetery is 656 pumpkins.

In total all 9 cemeteries can produce 3118,5 pumpkins without buffs and 12474 pumpkins with 4x buffs.
    Max refill for all 9 cemeteries is 2443,5.
    To buff all 9 with rainbow show we need 5,25 rainbows per cemetery or 5 rainbows and 1 stadium snack so 45 rainbows and 9 stadium snacks.

If you find errors in my calculations please inform me so I can fix them.

edit 1: correct production times. Thanks to Amazony
    edit 2: change wording for refills
    Last edited by Durin_d; 19.08.16 at 19:20.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Durin_d View Post
    Some calculations for the pumpkin production. Numbers aren't accurate because the exact hour of the start and stop can't be known and the travel times for the cemeteries are unknown.

Event starts 18.10. and removal phase starts 8.11. so it lasts 21 days (not counting the first day) which is 504 hours

Small cemetery produces 1 pumpkin per 8 hours so without buffs it can produce 63 pumpkins and with 4x buffs 252 pumpkins. Max refill for Small cemetery is 23 pumpkins.
    Common cemetery produces 1 pumpkin per 4 hours so without buffs it can produce 126 pumpkins and with 4x buffs 504 pumpkins. Max refill for Common cemetery is 46 pumpkins.
    Noble cemetery produces 1 pumpkin per hour so without buffs it can produce 504 pumpkins and with 4x buffs 2016 pumpkins. Max refill for Noble cemetery is 404 pumpkins.

In total all 9 cemeteries can produce 2079 pumpkins without buffs and 8316 pumpkins with 4x buffs.
    Max refill for all 9 cemeteries is 1419.
    To buff all 9 with rainbow show we need 5,25 rainbows per cemetery or 5 rainbows and 1 stadium snack so 45 rainbows and 9 stadium snacks.

If you find errors in my calculations please inform me so I can fix them.
    Production times are shorter this year, noble 40 min, common 2h 40 min, small 5h 20 min, so do the math again please .

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Hmm, the inevitable improved deerhut, why is it x2 and not x3 like the other improved buidings? Also I heard explorers bring home pumpkings, is this true? And if it is then why are cemeteries still here? It was the only event that explorers didn't find event resource.
    And 1 last thing, I assume that guild coins will be exchanged for event resource again as Halloween is a yearly event and the football event wasn't.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    if you try the headless horseman buff it doesnt do the barracks it works on the the elite stables and stables must be a error as it says barracks

Reply to Thread