Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Halloween Event 2016 Sneak Peek

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    disappointing if it remains so.

another thing, they better make the cemeteries uncollapsible (that is probably a word) or there will be some very unhappy people when the inevitable unintentional running out happens or make some other way of replacing the fields.
    will be unfair otherwise.
    It is actually unfair anyway, and totally spoiled event.

World
    Northisle
    This event is just 1 more to become an explorer event. This and Easter were my favorites because they depended on players if we did adventures we'de at least have a chance to get stuff... now you either have a lot of explorers and luck or you'll have a hard time.

Guess i better prepare myself for disapointement for easter too.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanfas View Post
    This event is just 1 more to become an explorer event. This and Easter were my favorites because they depended on players if we did adventures we'de at least have a chance to get stuff... now you either have a lot of explorers and luck or you'll have a hard time.

Guess i better prepare myself for disapointement for easter too.
    Until easter, if not "disappointing" so much to leave game at all before easter, we waiting events to have fun from so slow game play and get some action, if it will be like this all events, no more fun.

What will come in easter, fill baskets? lol

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    uncollapsible (that is probably a word)
    it's a perfectly cromulent word.

World
    Sandycove
    I'm still looking forward to it. Sure it sounds like things have changed, but that will make me work to adapt my strategies to maximize the results.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    does anyone know what the reduction time is on the pumpkin fields ? will they worth rainbowing now? i also assume that adventures only give refills now that was 100% clear in what i read.
    If so i guess once you reach the max you can harvest in the alloted time wont be any use in doing anymore ..

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    does anyone know what the reduction time is on the pumpkin fields ? will they worth rainbowing now? i also assume that adventures only give refills now that was 100% clear in what i read.
    If so i guess once you reach the max you can harvest in the alloted time wont be any use in doing anymore ..
    rainbow is worth or maybe not, but you don't have another choices if you want pumpkins, you barely can get them now, the current event the market is to watch only you can't get so much items from it.

the sources now is just from finishing event quests, explorers, trade (and they will be so expensive because they so limited), and fields giving so slow and little pumpkins compared if they give them directly from adventures.

last event managed to get 16K pumpkins without so much time to play, this event will be so hard to get close to 4K or 5K max .

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Really looking forward to this event. I give +1 to those ideas that pumpkins would drop more likely from adventure loots than that the whole event is based on huge amount of explorers. So far when drops from loots are not so good I think some players, including me, won´t be bothered to buy any extra premium time. Indeed I used to buy at least a week prem when drops where better during event.

Basically that would give at least some possibility for us who hasn´t got many many explorers..

Still I think every event is good event. Better than no event

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta123 View Post
    Really looking forward to this event. I give +1 to those ideas that pumpkins would drop more likely from adventure loots than that the whole event is based on huge amount of explorers. So far when drops from loots are not so good I think some players, including me, won´t be bothered to buy any extra premium time. Indeed I used to buy at least a week prem when drops where better during event.

Basically that would give at least some possibility for us who hasn´t got many many explorers..

Still I think every event is good event. Better than no event
    Wow indeed, good point, i usually renew my premium before events, this event I think it's not worth a premium anymore, specially if you play so much, you will have spare of refill that you will not get a use for them because of stupid limitation.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    Wow indeed, good point, i usually renew my premium before events, this event I think it's not worth a premium anymore, specially if you play so much, you will have spare of refill that you will not get a use for them because of stupid limitation.
    You still need ~150 refills per day to keep all cemeteries up and running.

Reply to Thread