Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Unable to load game

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I've changed distros to Manjaro and it seems to be handling it a little better. Either way I've never had any problems with Konqueror for months - very odd but working now.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammy75 View Post
    I've changed distros to Manjaro and it seems to be handling it a little better. Either way I've never had any problems with Konqueror for months - very odd but working now.
    Very odd indeed! If you ever run into any other issues though, please don't hesitate to post here again.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    With the release of the Windows 10 "Creators" update, some players may experience some issues running the game. This is due to two different reasons depending on what browser you use:
    • Chrome: if the Flash plugin refuses to run, you will need to fully uninstall Flash and reinstall the latest version here.
    • Edge: Edge uses an integrated Flash plugin that isn't the correct version that's required. Please go here and download the "NPAPI" version manually.
    If anyone runs into any additional problems due to this issue, feel free to let us know!

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Having huge issues today - can't log in now at all. Had a feeling it was someting to do with Windows. I'll try your suggestions.

Reply to Thread