Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Unable to load game

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgy View Post
    I just checked and the FP won't even load (tried 5 times) in the only tab. I open 2nd tab and I can load the FP and game without any problems. So the answer to your question is YES.
    That is an incredibly strange bug indeed. Does it do that on different browsers and/or different machines?

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    as always all bb can say is clear cache etc,what a joke,they know the problem yet ignore it

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    That is an incredibly strange bug indeed. Does it do that on different browsers and/or different machines?
    Hmm... only this pc and only with chrome. I don't remember changing any settings or installing anything new. So maybe automatic updates of Windows or chrome?

But opening a 2nd tab is a work-around I can live with.

qawpaw
    i have tried 4 different browser cleared cache restarted comp but only a blank page is being loaded

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgy View Post
    Hmm... only this pc and only with chrome. I don't remember changing any settings or installing anything new. So maybe automatic updates of Windows or chrome?

But opening a 2nd tab is a work-around I can live with.
    Just to confirm that you tried a different browser and machine, and it appears to be only your PC with Chrome? Sorry for the repeat questions - just need to be absolutely sure I'm understanding that correctly.

World
    Northisle
    I have the same issue in chrome, I get the log in page sort of ok, the pictures in the news feed are showing as broken links. It lets me log in but when I do I just get a blank, white page.
    I would try another browser but it's been years since I've typed my password so I have no idea what it is.

Edited to add:
    I just tried to log in via IE and got prntscr.com/cjsn49 for the log in page.
    Last edited by SeaBee1964; 19.09.16 at 12:59.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I just got kicked out and cant login, i was using the stand alone download version but it wont load via chrome or IE either

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have same issue and using waterfox, just get a blank white page, have tried ie 11, and edge. 1st page seems broken links.
    Last edited by hiswitzend; 19.09.16 at 12:59.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    I have the same problem..have tried chrome and firefox....was logged into the game and only logged out because the graphics on my adv weren't loading..when i tried to log back in again i got the same problems as mentioned above

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaBee1964 View Post
    I have the same issue, I get the log in page sort of ok, the pictures in the news feed are showing as broken links. It lets me log in but when I do I just get a blank, white page.
    This sounds like an error in the CDN (content delivery network, static.cdn.ubi.com) where all the pictures, sounds and even the game binary itself is downloaded from.

Reply to Thread