Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Unable to load game

World
    Sandycove
    Slim browser is dead too, cant enter the game, I was on 40 min before GQ reset, now when I start the slim browser only garbled lines and photos show up.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Same problem here, both on the normal game and on test

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yep, something on the server side is definitely not working right now.

World
    Northisle
    BB_Saqui2 just posted this to chat:

[15:57] BB_Saqui2: Dear Settlers - we're currently experiencing technical difficulties on The Settlers Online Website. If you wish to keep playing, don't log out if possible. I will alert you when the issue has been resolved.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Durin_d View Post
    This sounds like an error in the CDN (content delivery network, static.cdn.ubi.com) where all the pictures, sounds and even the game binary itself is downloaded from.
    We're currently experiencing technical difficulties on The Settlers Online Website, and as result the login servers. If you wish to keep playing, don't log out if possible. I will update this thread when the issue has been resolved. Thank you for your patience!

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Well I didn't log out, but I did try to go to adv and got some txt about clear cache etc, so if u wanna stay online during this technical glitch don't visit adventure, lol.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I'm having the same issue today with all my browsers on Windows 10. Chrome and fireforx show the front page somewhat normal (except it won't show the pictures in the feed - the links work fine though) - Internet explorer 11 and edge won't show any of the graphics on the front page (white background, links and everything jumbled together). Have tried clearing cache several times and my flash should be working according to adobe's testpage. None of the browsers can open the game - just ends up with a blank page.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Cant load game. Tried chrome and firefox, same problem as above.
    Will try again in 1 hour from my own computer.
    versions
    Firefox 48.02
    chrome Version 53.0.2785.116 m (64-bit)
    also tried clearing cache etc.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    yeah same problem, getting the blue message window about some file not loading and then blank screen on switching to adv. Guess its something to do with the bloated barrage balloon that I thought was meant to appear today. (I didn't log out either)

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I'm in pain... I need a fix of SO urgently!!!

Reply to Thread