Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Farewell BB_Ravel

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle

Farewell BB_Ravel

Best of luck for whatever the future may hold for you. There have been good times and bad times but the former make up the majority for most of us I am sure.

Original farewell from BB_Ravel is here
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 01.09.16 at 12:19.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    This make me sad for today , we will miss you a lot Ravel, wish you the best luck in your life.

minoreva
    Noooooo not you also Ravel So many great Mods and game/community masters leave us. I know you all have busy life outside Settlers Online,but I hate everytime I see good people leave Thanks soo much for all the fun time and great help you gave Ravel-I wish you all the best Welcome to BB Saqui,I hope you will enjoy the game and all of us crazy nutters

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    Thank you Ravel for your patience, kindness, and help. You will be sorely missed.
    troi and I wish you every happiness and best wish for the future.

World
    Sandycove
    same here, ty for your support and patience; good luck in your new venture

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortallicus View Post
    Thank you Ravel for your patience, kindness, and help. You will be sorely missed.
    troi and I wish you every happiness and best wish for the future.
    +1

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Shame on BB for not handcuffing you to BB_Towers and making you stay. I expect you will remain the only L75 on my friends list for some time

And of course, before you depart for horizons new if you fancy collapsing your island and sending me your (not so) hard earned resources I will gladly make sure they are put to good use

As others have said, best wishes for the future and take with you lots of fond memories.

World
    Sandycove
    I'm at a loss for words....

It saddens me because I think the game and particularly the Forum will be the lesser for it - but naturally I wish you all the best Ravel and nothing but success and happiness for your future. You will be sorely missed but I have comfort in the fact things will work out the best for you.

All the best from Xibor and Diwata
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Our lovely helpful friend is moving to new pastures. Whilst I will miss you, I also wish you happiness and success in your next adventure.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    I'm sure I speak on behalf of the whole Settlers community when I say we will miss you terribly and thank you warm-heartedly for the help and support many of us have experienced these past years. We all wish you well in your future endeavours.

Closed Thread