Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Farewell BB_Ravel

World
    Northisle
    Farewell good luck with whatever you do in the future. We have all came along way since the early beta days thanks for all the help and guidance you gave us over the years
    Intelligentsia Is recruiting Mail me in game for more info

World
    Northisle
    Good luck to you wherever you go, and thankyou so much for all that you have done for us over the years.

TiTaKa1503
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyDuke View Post
    I'm sure I speak on behalf of the whole Settlers community when I say we will miss you terribly and thank you warm-heartedly for the help and support many of us have experienced these past years. We all wish you well in your future endeavours.
    +1

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    I've only known BB_Ravel for a short time compared to some of you, but it was clear pretty quickly how valuable she is to this Community. I've got big shoes to fill that's for sure, but I'll do my best!

It's really nice to see such heartfelt responses from you guys though - makes me even more happy to be part of the Team.

Thank you BB_Ravel for your loyal contributions!
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 01.09.16 at 11:28.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    It's with heavy heart that we say good-bye to Ravel. She's been the best Game Master, Community Manager and friend to us all.

Welcome to the team, BB_Saqui, they are no ordinary shoes you have to fill. They are steel-tipped boots!!

qawpaw
    is it a player ?

World
    Newfoundland
    Over the last few years I have looked upon you more as a friend than the then GM and now CM..thanks for the fun and the good times,there were many along the way..I for one will miss you an awful lot,expect many blogs from me,as I will still share my stupidity with you

BB_Saqui you have your work cut out,filling the void left by Ravel,but feel sure you will do it well

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post

It's really nice to see such heartfelt responses from you guys though - makes me even more happy to be part of the Team.
    One of the reasons we liked BB_Ravel so much was that sometimes he gave us in game presents (wink, wink) ).

One a more serious note, it is really hard to see BB_Ravel go it has been a long & fun 5 years and wont be the same without him.

Welcome to the community BB_Saqui!

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Sad day in my opinion Thank you so very much for all the good you have done Ravel. You helped me when i was having trouble here and i wont forget that. Good luck to you in whatever path you take in the future and know you will be missed and still loved. Cant say Goodbye so solong for now take care and smile forever xx Hope the revolving door at full speed of late is not a sign

World
    Newfoundland
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

Closed Thread