Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Farewell BB_Ravel

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Can't like this at all , but I wish you all the best on your journey and hopefully we see you in game still We all will miss you xxx

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    I've only known BB_Ravel for a short time compared to some of you, but it was clear pretty quickly how valuable she is to this Community. I've got big shoes to fill that's for sure, but I'll do my best!

It's really nice to see such heartfelt responses from you guys though - makes me even more happy to be part of the Team.

Thank you BB_Ravel for your loyal contributions!
    Welcome to you BB_Saqui, I hope you can settle in and enjoy your new job. There seems to be a lot of changes in the BB realms and some not staying too long, just hope this isnt a bad sign. Either way welcome aboard the good ship TSO, unpack your smile and sense of humour, will even let you sit in the sandycove naughty chair when you visit us Good luck and if you need resources just remember to ask in trade not global

http://forum.thesettlerso Erudite Pioneer MOD_BruJah174's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    Bye BB_Ravel, i wish all good to you, and to your life after us. May your path lead you to happy and peaceful life

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Good luck and happy travels BB_Ravel, farewell.

Behind a big rock under the bridge in the deepest woods.
    World
    Newfoundland
    Best wishes on your further travel BB_Ravel.... Was good to have you aboard and help out all in ned and go beyond work task many times to get players happy... May you find what you look for and be happy on the way...

Ps.. Shame to see so many Bb get changed out when we first get good ones.. Lots of good luck on the way Ravel

And at same time i wish BB_Saqui welcome and hope you have big enough shoes and patience and good mood with all us angry nutty settlers
    Whatever you are physically...male or female, strong or weak, ill or healthy--all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.”
    ― Cassandra Clare

World
    Sandycove
    Ravel, I want you back - Please come back
    Last edited by Thejollyone; 04.09.16 at 18:51.

minoreva
    +1 Me too,game isn´t the same without our Ravel

Peaches
    We go waay back. I wish you all the best in life. I will miss you very much. <3
    Big hugs and love and light.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    farewell BB_Ravel, u'll be miss-ed and good luck what ever u do

World
    Newfoundland
    will be misses, will use ink when she wants me to for any new nickname she will use :-)

Closed Thread