Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Letter Writing Day

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

Letter Writing Day

Dear Settlers,

On today's occasion we invite you to write a letter to your favorite The Settlers Online NPC! How often have you defeated the Evil King or the Dark Magician from the Fairytale adventures thanks to your Veteran? How many times has your explorer ventured into the unknown, facing real danger to discover new sectors for you?

Post your game related letters (as a comment in this thread or letter pictures) and we'll reward the best ones with 500 gems for this Special Spotlight Edition.

Here is an example:

Dear Wild Mary,

It seems like it wasn't enough defeating you on my home island. Oh no, fate in its mysterious ways has brought me once again in front of you, this time in adventures! The screams of terrified citizens whom you raided have reached my most noble generals.

I shall have no mercy defeating you once again, for your face is not worth sunburning.

Prepare to square up!
    You can submit entries here in the thread until the end of Sunday, 11th of September - winners will announced the following day.

Have fun,
    BB_Saqui
    EDIT: Winners will be announced tomorrow morning (Tuesday 13th of September) due to some unforeseen delays!
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 12.09.16 at 15:58.

World
    Newfoundland
    Dear Clauss
    I've been very kind this years
    I have offer many presents to my friends, like eggs and pumpkins.
    I gave them a lot of steaks to enjoy their workers and we made a lot of feasts.
    I tried hard to help some friend by defeating evil guys all over the world.
    I even saved my best friend's sons not once, not twice, but about 1000 times =)

Here is my list for this years presents, i hope you'll find 2m30 to send it to me
    490 mounted swordsmen
    337 knights
    90 armoured marksmen
    270 Mounted marksmen

Thanks a lot dear Claus

PS: dont forget to visit all my friends as well

Fixouille
    We did it cause we didn't know it was impossible

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Dear Rivaling Tailor,

it seems like it wasn't a good decision to always contending n fight each other. this time i want to offer you a cease fire. how about we going out a few hours together and make a party or feast so we can talk each other n decide an agreement? isn't it better to exchange resources than to have a war?

sincerely, Little tailor

World
    Northisle
    Hello, my Lucky Explorer you so much beautiful hens have met during the Easter holiday, so beautiful Easter eggs brings so nice was, tempted eggs looks to me moved Master of Martial Arts live, originally with him went to adventure with friends, later adventures was getting heavier and heavier. we lacked that sense, we wanted more, and better adventure, with more excitement. Dear Lucky Explorer whatever you mum more in the future?

I apologize for the error and not faulty text, preferably with translte.google.com

s4bas
    Last edited by s4bas; 01.09.16 at 16:09.

World
    Sandycove
    Dear Mayor

Once again I find myself climbing the steps into the Mayor House with the aim of checking the store rooms. We have a busy time ahead if the news is correct. Supplies are a must to make, gather and store as news from afar has reached us by the BB pigeon of a ship that is due to fly across the islands. They say its called the Excelsior and steered by a women. Can you believe it, first a women explorer settles in and now we have one commanding a flying ship. What will become of the settlers? But back to business, we need all working hard across the lands. Mines need to be dug, new ones found, supplies gathered and guards mounted to keep watch. I suggest we send the lady intrepid explorer out and see if she can return with any news on this ship and you know what? This is not all that is heading our way, we must be prepared for the darkest days of Halloween this year as that is one heavy thud of steps heading our way, even if still a distant sound, the whisper is a bigger and brighter golem will descend. What to do, what to do. We must be prepared. We must send out the town crier to alert the people...Be prepared.

Yours

Happy Settler!!

World
    Sandycove
    Dear Artefact Explorers,

Why oh why do you tease us with non stop platters of fish and sandwiches of cheese? Do we not admire & revere you? Yet you continue on this path of buffs of mass deconstruction.

It is the rainbow we seek, and whilst not always receiving them, the anticipation of opening our mail twice a day is almost pleasurable. Yet our stars instead be filled with fish and cheese

It's time to earn your weight in books, stop fishing and find the pots of gold!

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Ode to the young woodcutter

You never fail to help me
    Though often hard to find
    You are like an Elite BK
    But without the grind

I know you will reward me well
    Your loot I never doubt
    A good helping of experience
    Served up with beans and grout

You always will be my fave map
    Surpassed by no other
    If only there were more of you
    I wish you had a brother!

From your friend
    Amazola
    Last edited by amazola; 01.09.16 at 23:53.

World
    Northisle
    Dear Aunt Irma,

On behalf of Uncle Antero's Fish Platter Emporium I demand that you stop sending Victor the Vicious to defile my Raving Rabbid shrines with the cunning use of Trick buffs. Those deep wells around the statues are necessary to keep my fish alive and fresh for my delicious Fish Platter meals and your cruel actions are hurting the poor innocent sea creatures way more than damaging my honest business.

Your nemesis,
    Uncle Antero

Uncle Antero's Fish Platter Emporium

Here to make your Island have that extra special stench all year around!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    This is a formal letter of warning to you 3 Jolly Geologist i have hired.
    YOU ARE NOT JOLLY ENOUGH !!
    I do not hear any YODELING.
    One cannot be jolly without a good yodeling.
    You have now been warned and will be sold as feet cheese cleaners if i do not start hearing some potent yodeling IMMINENTLY.
    PS. I hear the Witch of the Swamp is looking
    Your Unforgiving Master
    Gumlefis

World
    Sandycove
    Dear Wild Mary

Please take your useless Sons of the Veld and conduct some Secluded Experiments with Gunpowder on them to create a few more decent adventures that we can play.

Yours sincerely
    A Black Knight

PS I actullay like Secluded Exp adv

Closed Thread