Reply to Thread

Thread: The Black Knights sector 1 block by Fafa

World
    Sandycove

The Black Knights sector 1 block by Fafa

You need :
    - Killste guide version by TAGE [3 Player/8 Days/28175XP] : http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...l=1#post197660
    -1 x Master of Defence
    -1 x Veteran or Major General
    -*2 x Tavern General for final/last block with 5R+3M+38S+20E+133C
    (*one send into first BK, second Tavern with the same units ready at Home Island and sooner you finish one BK, you can start another adv).
    -LvL 48+
    --Cannons recommended (did not test with ES, but I think it's possible, use simulator and check the timings)

For sector 1 use the same block POSITIONS like it is by Killste guide, but with big difference where you will use Block 1=MoD, Block 2=Vet/MG.

MoD + 20M+40S+139Cav (199 Units), send GA to Camp 2,
    prnt.sc/cdidm1
    9-31 rounds, 140 seconds minimum...

Vet/MG + 3M+ 20S+14ES+210Cav (247 Units), send GB to camp 4 to be intercepted by camp 3,
    prnt.sc/cdidsu
    5-9 rounds, only 70 seconds (about 14 seconds more than it is enough)

wait until GB reach middle of the tent GA then send MMA as D + 105R+10M+105 Cannons (90% avg losses are under 100R)

Sector 2 by Komr4dz
    As it is the same enemy/Leader use MoD + 88 ES and MMA 105R+10M+105 Cannons (only reload R)

Dark Castle (Cannons recommneded)

MoD + 32ES+92Cav
    MMA + 105R+15M+100 Cannons

After this kill and if you have 2 mma, send 1 mma and MoD to home (ready for next BK), leave 1 mma with Tavern 5R+3M+38S+20E+133 ...

Last sector, second Dark Castle
    (you need to kill 2 more Leaders camps to take this positions as it is on the picture below)

Tavern 5R+3M+38S+20E+133C
    MMA 80R+10M+130 Cannons

Now, after you finish the adventure, start new BK and send SECOND Tavern 5R+3M+38S+20E+133C ... after other FAST Generals return home, refill them and send them into new adventure and do minimum half of the adventure until that Tavern hit the ground

Good luck
    Last edited by Fafarona; 14.09.16 at 14:44.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    This is a really well written and concise guide - great work with the pictures to accompany the text too. Well done Fafarona!

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    This is a really well written and concise guide - great work with the pictures to accompany the text too. Well done Fafarona!
    Yea! Tage does wonderful pictures for his guides doens't he?

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlizz View Post
    Yea! Tage does wonderful pictures for his guides doens't he?
    I can see now - thanks for the heads up. Fafarona, did you get permission from Tage to use his pictures in your guide?

World
    Sandycove
    Nope, I dont not, didnt know I need to, sorry.

I can and I will ask the man about it.

This is improved type of the existing (Killste) Tage guide with the intention to help 42/48+ players for upcoming Halloween event.

Edit, its done, Permission asked. Tage will give us his blessing or false when he become online, ty all.
    Last edited by Fafarona; 06.09.16 at 16:48.

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Fafarona View Post
    Edit, its done, Permission asked. Tage will give us his blessing or false when he become online, ty all.
    No problem using my images.
    However, in the long run, you may want to copy my images and upload them on your own account.
    Currently I'm paying Photobucket a yearly fee to cover for the rather large traffic my images are causing.
    As long as I am still playing the game myself, I will keep my photobucket account up and running.
    At some point it may become necessary to find alternative solutions though.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Tage View Post
    No problem using my images.
    However, in the long run, you may want to copy my images and upload them on your own account.
    Currently I'm paying Photobucket a yearly fee to cover for the rather large traffic my images are causing.
    As long as I am still playing the game myself, I will keep my photobucket account up and running.
    At some point it may become necessary to find alternative solutions though.
    Thanks Tage for your permission, and the heads up regarding the storage of the images. If it ever came down to the wire, you can contact me regarding the safe-keeping of any images you use for your guides, and we could work something out so that the content of your guides aren't compromised .

World
    Sandycove
    Thank you very much Tage for your permission, and you are right.

I will try to find good/better way to preserve Your great work here.

Reply to Thread