Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I love my ship

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

I love my ship

Loving Pathfinder

Last edited by djnelson99; 03.09.16 at 21:11.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    i wish i could get to lvl 70 been on this woodcutter now 10 days lol i cant bring myself to kill anything ....so what sort goodies can you gain from it might make me get a burst of i can be asked (kept it pegi7 lol)

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Been logging the quests - you get one from each slot 1-9 each week.
    Complete 3 for 1k gran, 6 for 800 grout and all 9 for 5k SC.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Congrats on level 70 anyway.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    So nice of them to make this content available to everyone.

World
    Sandycove
    this is what Im working towards - its like having crisis quests non stop - love it

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    So nice of them to make this content available to everyone.
    it is available to everyone, everyone who has a spare few years they can spend levelling.

I guess the latter part got lost in translation somehow :P

World
    Northisle
    If there was nothing to achive later what would be the point of levelling or play at all... you have plenty to do until 70 already... people nowdays want everything at once... sheesh... You should have been around here 2 years ago... when i was 50 and there was nothing else to do after...

World
    Sandycove
    Congratulations on getting there djnelson99

Quote Originally Posted by Fanfas View Post
    If there was nothing to achive later what would be the point of levelling or play at all... you have plenty to do until 70 already... people nowdays want everything at once... sheesh... You should have been around here 2 years ago... when i was 50 and there was nothing else to do after...
    lol was even worse if like some we was stuck at level 50 for 3 yrs until the 1st introduced tailor addys to get us all excited about the beans and nee things in merchant etc
    but we never had anything to do as was always new starters to the game who we could help and advise. make new friends with etc
    adventures may been slow and boring and repetitive back then, and we were all really excited over events and new generals and what would be the new surprise we could aim for in events, but now there is a mix of things we can do if we choose to.

Personally i am in no rush to get to 70 for the ship and rarely do adventures unless quest needs me to or in events on purpose to slow my levelling up down

plus there is still plenty to do and prepare for Halloween is around the corner and remember the excelsior OR (pinky ponk) as i call it is due some time soon also to keep us busy in the mean time

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanfas View Post
    If there was nothing to achive later what would be the point of levelling or play at all... you have plenty to do until 70 already... people nowdays want everything at once... sheesh...
    You missed the point, Im poking at the fact that you need an absurd amount of exp for that level.
    Also, I had plenty to do before I reached 62 and pretty much exhausted the XXL update at that point, that was somewhere in February and right now I still have around 1,5 years left before I reach 70 to make use of the update that was already deployed some time ago.

You should have been around here 2 years ago... when i was 50 and there was nothing else to do after...
    You should have been around in early 2011, when clearing the island left you with level 30 for few months because adventures werent yet introduced

Besides, two different situations : if you had nothing to do after reaching 50 you had nothing to do, so you might've just aswell quit the game util valuable update came. Right now you have something to do but you cannot do it until you are done with extreme amount of exp grind to even unlock it.
    Last edited by sparkz; 06.09.16 at 11:52.

Reply to Thread