Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Master Breeder Achievment [TSO-16102]

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove

Question Master Breeder Achievment [TSO-16102]

Ever since we got XXL some of the achievements have puzzled me, for example the Master Breeder achievement which calls for a production of 1500 Battle horse/12h. Why would we need to produce Battle horses 3.5 x faster than they can be converted into troops in the Elite Barracks and that's with 4x buffs on the Elite Barracks.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Ever since we got XXL some of the achievements have puzzled me, for example the Master Breeder achievement which calls for a production of 1500 Battle horse/12h. Why would we need to produce Battle horses 3.5 x faster than they can be converted into troops in the Elite Barracks and that's with 4x buffs on the Elite Barracks.
    +100000000
    Wow I just was thinking about post same post lol, yeah this is strange and You can only get this Achievement with level 6 elite stable, 5x buff with 3 flags away from storehouse, I wonder how they got this number.

platinum swords have more use, only 500 / 12 hours needed for Achievement !
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 05.09.16 at 06:50.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    You gotta be kidding me. That seems rather extreme.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Northisle
    Wait untill you see the pathfinder quests that ask you to recruit 100 cannons 100 elites and 100 x-boman for it... lol

World
    Sandycove
    looks to me as someone forgot to remove the 1 after they typed it by mistake
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hey guys,

Thank you all for your feedback regarding the Master Breeder Achievement. I have sent your concerns through to the devs to see if this is intended or not. I'll update this post when I have more information.

World
    Northisle
    I would recheck the maths. A level 6 elite stable buffed x4 eg whips and carrots maybe even an elixir at most, fulfills the quest and my stables 4 or 5 steps from the store
    Last edited by Dappadon; 05.09.16 at 12:50.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dappadon View Post
    I would recheck the maths. A level 6 elite stable buffed x4 eg whips and carrots maybe even an elixir at most, fulfills the quest and my stables 4 or 5 steps from the store
    5 steps (40 seconds added to production time) is OK, but you need level 6 anyway, even with 4x will not work (1364/12h in this case), you need 5x to make it (1705/12h in this case)
    Level 5 with 5x buff you get 1421/12h

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    5 steps (40 seconds added to production time) is OK, but you need level 6 anyway, even with 4x will not work (1364/12h in this case), you need 5x to make it (1705/12h in this case)
    Level 5 with 5x buff you get 1421/12h
    So you can do it off 1 e stable is my point, by the time you built the stable to level 6 you will have a load of elixir buffs in your star. it was same for arqubus, you need a level 6 buffed elixir to achieve the 500 arqubus every 12 hours.

Its in the achievements and clearly the devs have thought it through and its achievable with 1 building so whats the issue?

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dappadon View Post
    So you can do it off 1 e stable is my point, by the time you built the stable to level 6 you will have a load of elixir buffs in your star. it was same for arqubus, you need a level 6 buffed elixir to achieve the 500 arqubus every 12 hours.

Its in the achievements and clearly the devs have thought it through and its achievable with 1 building so whats the issue?
    the issue mentioned in original post itself.

Closed Thread