Reply to Thread

Thread: Building upgrades?

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland

Building upgrades?

I know that production stops when you don't log into the game for xx days (not sure if 24 or 48 or whatever) but I thought building upgrades continued. In my case, they didn't. I went on hols for 10 days, didn't log in, set off loads of 7 days upgrades thinking it would all be done when I got back. Turns out, it wasn't. When I got back and logged in, I still had 5 days for all of them.

A member of my guild says this happened to him as well yet another says his upgraded while he was gone for 12 days. Did BB change something or did I hit a bug?

Thanks.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    No bug. always been like that. Only thing that keeps running is prem. time and buff´s.
    "How good bad music and bad reasons sound when we march against an enemy"
    Nietzsche

World
    Northisle
    I go away for a week on Wed, I have arranged for guildies and frs to fish platter my island every day and they will keep my island and most importantly upgrades going

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yup just needs a minimum of 1 buff per 24 hours to keep your island active and upgrades going etc.

Its been this way since day 1 of private alpha.

And as Faststriker says Premium Time continues to countdown which when considering all else pauses (if no-one buffs you) is a bit of a shame and not consistent.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by fishslice View Post
    Yup just needs a minimum of 1 buff per 24 hours to keep your island active and upgrades going etc.
    Premium Time continues to countdown which when considering all else pauses (if no-one buffs you) is a bit of a shame and not consistent.
    Not only is it not consistent it's very unfair. It should all stop completely.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    just needs a buff each day, all part of the teamwork. obviously prem time is gonna keep counting down as that leans in bb's favour, but that's just life. the harsh reality is bb are trying to make a profit. if u buy prem monthly give it a miss b4 u go away and do without it for a week or 2 b4 u leave.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for the info all. If I had known, I would have asked fellow guilders to pop by and buff to keep upgrades going. Lesson learned.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    all understood - good, thread can close

Reply to Thread