Reply to Thread

Thread: Tutorial Quest "Complete a Collection"/Country Saying

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove

Tutorial Quest "Complete a Collection"/Country Saying

Before the update to stacking in the star menu this quest used to read:

"Complete the "Country Saying" collection by gathering all the required ingredients! Why are you still reading this? Get going!"

• Produce at least one "Country Saying" at the Mayor's House and use on one of your Fields.

"At long last! It is completed!"

The requirement made the action clear and when the first part was done there would be a "Country Saying" refill buff in the Resources tab of the star.

Since the star menu update and the vanishing of the specific "Country Saying" buff in the star the quest has been altered, but not in a helpful way. Now, it is completely confusing:

Image taken from the Test server.

It doesn't explain collectible buffs are made in the Mayor's House, in the image it doesn't even show a "Wheat Refill/Wheat Mine" but an "Omni/Any Deposit Refill".

The quest can be completed without actually producing a "Country Saying" in the Mayor's by using a refill got in trade or elsewhere, but that seems to miss the point of the Collectibles quest chain and as a piece of the "Tutorial" the instructions on this could stand improving. See any number questions about 'How do I... with the 1 wheat... o.O?' in assorted Help tabs.
    Last edited by Iolanthe; 06.09.16 at 20:43. Reason: Clarity

World
    Sandycove
    Agreed - very messy indeed
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    OK, so what DO we do then? I'm sorry but your post was just as confusing.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Make country sayings in mayors house collections tab, once made you need to collect it from the mayors house itg will then goto star and change into refill deposit wheat (will be a icon of a mineshaft with a wheat infront of it). click on that then click on a wheatfield, select how how many you want to add.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread