Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Concerning special mines and nursery

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Concerning special mines and nursery

Dear Devs,

It would be a great option if expensive mines such as special gold mines, arctic mines, granite pits, exotic nursery etc to go to sleep automatically after it reaches to a certain point in deposit, lets say 10. Then we would be very glad as not to loose these gems of buildings to destruction when deposit finishes. Some people spend a lot of resources and time getting these buildings so please make a game update concerning this issue and try to come up with a solution. Hoping for your active consideration. Afterall we love seeing these buildings in our island not see them get destroyed for our bad time management (sometimes it happens, we cant help it).

Sincerely,

Shahoshi
    Greenisle Warriors
    Sandycove Realm 3
    Last edited by Shahoshi; 08.09.16 at 07:28.

World
    Sandycove
    Nice idea, but if they are gem-bought items, it is not in BBs interest to do this, as they will want you to buy another mine/nursery etc. It is from this type of sale that BB make their revenue

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Well I get that. There are many items which are to be bought with gems and they can always bring in new content like that too. I'm just saying about the mines and nursery which many have gotten as gifts/rewards by playing the game. I bet the revenue generated from gem usage to purchase special mines/nursery is still very low compared to gems usage in other sectors such as generals and premiums. Eventhough, I cant be sure about BB"s revenue income statistics exactly but I'm guessing so.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    a nice idea, but I suspect BB will not do it - this game is developed / paid by ppl buying gems

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    This suggestion has a nasty bug which would nerf buffs placed on the buildings.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I just hope by some way those buildings can be saved from destruction when deposit runs out, may it be by auto sleeping or it just stays standing even after deposit reads zero. Ive done bit of python programming myself and I believe any bugs can be fixed with brilliant coding

World
    Sandycove
    I like the idea and hope this will be in an update soon.
    It's me the guildleader of the greenisle warriors
    to join mail me in game or with private message ^_^

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/g...achmentid=4940

World
    Sandycove
    I think this would be unfair to those players (like myself) that work very hard to keep track of where their mines are at and make sure to sleep or refill them when necessary. This game is primarily about economic management. Therefore, you must manage which is a proactive task. I would rank this right up there with ideas of buffs being auto-applied by some kind of robot. What then is the point of even logging in?
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I understand where you are coming from and I'm also against ideas such as auto buffs and such. But I am just mentioning my idea regarding ONLY special mines/nursery (the beautiful rare buildings). I do not want it for lets say my lvl 6 normal iron mine (let it fall down after deposit runs out I totally agree to that) but I would rather not see that same predicament for lets say an arctic iron mine which is rare and many players I believe work hard to get one.
    P.S. Even I, in lvl 47 right now don't own any arctic iron mine, only got 1 special gold mine from last x-mas event and I use it very wisely regularly filling with gold deposits and using gold fever buffs but still scared that 1 day it might get destroyed even though I might not be able to help it (for ex. internet outage/important meeting-work)

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    while I totally agree with xibor this would make the special mines more worthwhile. I don't bother with them at all the way they are atm. I can build mines that are just as good with resources from in-game which = free!

I did get an endless copper mine tho... and ye it's awesome

Reply to Thread