Reply to Thread

Thread: Mines: until exhaustion remaining time

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

Mines: until exhaustion remaining time

On mine windows there is a details page. You see there the times. Below the Overall production time there would be a new time information line.

Until exhaustion remaining time. The time indicates when the mine will be exhausted.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    The time would only be a estimated time which through normal game play may be wrong more often than it is right.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove
    ((number of ore left / extract rate) * total production time (in minutes)) / 60 = hours remaining.
    e.g. gold mine 90 ore, level 2, time shows 12.5 = ((90 / 2) * 12.5) / 60 = 9.375 hours

Gets me close enough to what I need to know, and I'm so used to that it doesn't take me a lot of thought. Most of the time I'm letting the regular mines run out anyway - it's only the gold mines I care about. If I happen to notice an iron mine getting low before I'll be back online (maybe 25 or less) I just blow it up to get the resources back and send out a geologist.

So for me it would be of very limited use.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    +1 would be a handy feature for those of us that hate crunching the numbers

Winwood
    http://grodanboll.se/tsoc/ - try this for those of you who cant do the numbers

Edited to say that a mouseover indication would be good, so although there is an external tool an in game feature is a great idea.

EDIT: Link approved - BB_Saqui.
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 15.09.16 at 09:27.

Reply to Thread