Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Collectibles

World
    Sandycove

Collectibles

There comes a time in the game when collectibles become unwanted as you have so many already in store, so the twice daily collectible drop is ignored and unwanted by many higher level players.

Personally I can't resist hunting them and cleaning my island, but also as they can often be used in trade.

My game suggestion however is a final reward for collecting them all and completing the quest..maybe a special buff or an extra gem for each full collection, maybe a point for each full collection that can be built up and spent in store? Just needs an incentive to do the hunt.

World
    Sandycove
    +1
    I've thought (and posted) a few times that there should be an 'extra' of some kind if you find them all - nothing huge, just a little bonus like you say.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    I like the idea of a small reward for finding them all. With the new airship coming soon, I think it would be fair if the quest gave a crystal or two for completing the quest.

It would give people an incentive to use fairy light buffs too if they wanted the extra crystal(s) but can't find the last collectible...
    Last edited by Areop-Enap; 20.09.16 at 03:44.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Areop-Enap View Post
    I like the idea of a small reward for finding them all. With the new airship coming soon, I think it would be fair if the quest gave a crystal or two for completing the quest.

It would give people an incentive to use fairy light buffs too if they wanted the extra crystal(s) but can't find the last collectible...
    +1

World
    Sandycove

+1 to OP and to Areop ...I love the idea of a crystal for completing the quest - although i always seem to miss just one lol

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    When you do become a higher level player, you will get The Pathfinder. One of the quests are:" Find 100 collectibles."

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by ksinori View Post
    When you do become a higher level player, you will get The Pathfinder. One of the quests are:" Find 100 collectibles."
    100 collectibles aren't so bad. Minimum 15 found in seven days. You wouldn't even need to find the last one any of the days (I usually get a minimum 18 for quest during non-events)..
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove

+1
    Nice idea

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    This idea is not compatible with my play style.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread