Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Daily Bonus bug or feature ? [16225]

World
    Sandycove

Question Daily Bonus bug or feature ? [16225]

I thought that the daily login bonus will be replaced with crystals, but I got 45 gold coins ( day 6). Login today for the first time only after the update and I am waaay past level 21.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    its mentioned in change log, daily bonus will start from day 2 after update, so its from tomorrow not today.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    its mentioned in change log, daily bonus will start from day 2 after update, so its from tomorrow not today.
    This is correct - just need to wait till tomorrow !

World
    Sandycove
    Then why my guildies in the same situation got today crystals at daily login bonus?

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazony View Post
    Then why my guildies in the same situation got today crystals at daily login bonus?
    Did they get a new login bonus window, or have an old one that is currently being progressed?

World
    Sandycove
    I got today a new daily quest ( nothing old), they had a new daily quest ( nothing old), I am on day 6 , they are on day 6. Me 45 gs, they crystals.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazony View Post
    I got today a new daily quest ( nothing old), they had a new daily quest ( nothing old), I am on day 6 , they are on day 6. Me 45 gs, they crystals.
    Can you give me the name of one of your friends who got crystals as today's login bonus reward?

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Any chance people who were logged in when Maint started got the regular resources and those who were logged out had crystals?

My main account was still running when the game went down and had a bonus of Brew, another (on a different server) that was logged out overnight had crystals in the daily bonus:

There were also 2 in storage already, so the 2 from the bonus made 4 total. "Daily Quests" had crystals, no matter logged in or logged out.
    Last edited by Iolanthe; 20.09.16 at 13:32. Reason: Clarified 'another acct' before anyone hollered. ;)

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Iolanthe View Post
    Any chance people who were logged in when Maint started got the regular resources and those who were logged out had crystals?
    In-game anecdote tells me even some of the logged out had regular resources, so there's that guess out of the running. (Ty for the info in-game anecdote. )

Wonder what it was that made the difference.
    Last edited by Iolanthe; 20.09.16 at 14:25.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    We're investigating this, but it may take some time. As always though - thank you all for your feedback regarding the matter!

Reply to Thread