Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Daily Bonus bug or feature ? [16225]

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    For the sake of accuracy, and having given it more careful thought inspired by a good hard nudge in the ribs in w2 Help chat, I should revise my earlier.

My main account was running when the daily bonus arrived and continued running until maintenance took it down. So it might make sense that the daily bonus triggered while the old resources were still active and stayed with the old, even if I didn't collect the bonus until after relogging this morning. Accounts that had crystals were logged out when the daily bonus would have arrived, stayed logged out through maint and were only activated (triggering the bonus window for the first time) after the update changeover to crystals.

Happy investigating!
    Last edited by Iolanthe; 21.09.16 at 00:14.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    last 2 days i am no longer getting the daily log in bonus pop up - so not collecting crystals

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by dahmmy View Post
    last 2 days i am no longer getting the daily log in bonus pop up - so not collecting crystals
    If you haven't received any popup/mail for your Daily Login Bonus, and are 100% sure you logged in for multiple consecutive days, you may contact support via our web-form on the website, where they'll be happy to investigate and resolve this.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    came back today - so hopefully it wont happen again

Reply to Thread