Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    HIDEOUS !!! spoiled my island.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanfas View Post
    Change happens even in real world... we adapt
    I would like something more medieval, but I have to concur. Deal with it.

Last edited by BB_Saqui; 30.09.16 at 11:24.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    The thing I have in the back of my head is this:

There were already so many complaints about it's design on test, they asked for our feedback, (which was, for the most part, tone it down) and yet this was ignored. You can also go visit other forums like the German one to see how similar our feedback has been, but yet again, ignored...

The ship is really a slot machine - has it been made bright, toy-like and bouncing like a castle for the pegi-7 kids to get Mum and Dad to spend more pocket money on? Probably not, but when feedback has been ignored, it makes one wonder...

Call me cynical, but for so much feedback to have been blatantly ignored, one wonders at BB's marketing tactics. At least the skin suggestion is giving them another marketing idea..

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Count me in on support of changing the design to better fit in the game. The whole Excelsior expansion is too good to be downgraded by this childish design.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Yes please, a different skin! I just hide it with the chat window so far, but if we could buy a new skin it would just jump to the top of my shopping list.
    Come join HOWL one of the best guilds in Northisle. Don't be scared, we don't bite (much)!

World
    Sandycove
    not talking about skin sorry in advance
    but is it me or is it actually smaller and for some reason it dont seem as bright as it was on test neither to me?

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    I used to think that the epic wood yard looked hideous until I saw this glowing purple thing!

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    +1

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    i looked at both pics posted by Iolanthe and I;ve got no idea what he/she is on about, both pics looks exactly like my ship! I went to german server to check it out but didn't understand a word.

as for bb spending all their time making skins. YES, why not, good way to get ppl to spend gems

as for bb ignoring feedback.... MOVE THE IN GAME MESSAGE DOWN A FEW PIXELS PLZZZZZZZZZ

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post

as for bb ignoring feedback.... MOVE THE IN GAME MESSAGE DOWN A FEW PIXELS PLZZZZZZZZZ
    Arriving soon, it's already on test.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread