Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New skin for Excelsior ship

World
    Sandycove

New skin for Excelsior ship

for those of us who dislike the ship's childish and garish graphics, perhaps there's a chance that BB could release a skin we could buy that is more in-keeping with the rest of our island?

I know people will ask why should we have to buy it, but I'd happily pay say 100 gems to do so

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    +1

I think the building style is an important part of the attraction of this game but the excelsior doesn't fit with the styling of the other buildings.

World
    Sandycove
    +1 Id also buy a skin in a style more suited to the other island buildings - I'd also pay to buy a skin for my ugly Easter egg house

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    +1

World
    Northisle
    As much as you guys might have a point, if BB were to make skins for stuff some don't like they would have no rest. So for better or worse just learn to live with it. There will never be something that everyone agrees on.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    +1
    new skin needed to make the ship look more like the rest of the game

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanfas View Post
    As much as you guys might have a point, if BB were to make skins for stuff some don't like they would have no rest. So for better or worse just learn to live with it. There will never be something that everyone agrees on.
    what about them who have made their island look the way THEY want it with decorations? Maybe it totally spoils their ideal. So at least give players the option to have a kids toy or a fitting ship

World
    Northisle
    Change happens even in real world... we adapt

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanfas View Post
    How about a cloaking device? Invisibility might work just fine for a lot of people currently trying to hide it under the chat box.

Personally, as a middle ground, I like: this idea from ein_Mann over in the German forum. They've made this:

Quote Originally Posted by ein_Mann

much more TSO-like.

Quote Originally Posted by ein_Mann
    I'd buy that ^^, or a cloaking device.

World
    Northisle
    Hey don't get me wrong here... i also am not a fan of the colours chosen to it, but i remember when they released the level 75 expantion last year a lot of people complaning about the lack of colour on the elite buildings and level 6 upgrades.

My point is not everyone will be happy with things, from a developers stand point it makes no sense to try to appease everyone, they would never manage to do that.

I also like that second pic option better. But on Test this has been dicussed a lot too and if they did not change it there first i doubt they will here. Shame though But i can live with it.

Reply to Thread