10h, 12h, 14h
    ...No effect at all.

Wilderwood Resin:
    10h, 12h, 14h
    ...No effect at all.

Small Glue:
    1d 16h, 2d, 2d 8h
    ...Greatly increased time added.
    I'm not sure where is the problem, but i just tried small glue, script down from 10 hours to 8 after using small one.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I just completed making a manuscript in level 6 bookbinder with a small glue buff running. On collecting the manuscript it took ages to add to my store and then when trying to make another manuscript it is showing 1 day 16 hours to make, and 2 days for both tome and codex.

World
    Northisle
    I used a small glue on my lvl 6 bookbinder and after that the times in the production detail changed to 1d 16, ..., but when I started to make a manuscript the actual production time is the correct 8h.

I looks like the time shown in production details is incorrectly calculated.

edit: I can't be sure but I think that using the small glue also changes the resources needed for the books to the maximum in the production details.
    Last edited by Durin_d; 21.09.16 at 09:53.

qawpaw
    -mine changed too after browser reset it self this morning

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hey all - I'm trying to gather more information about this issue. From what I understand, there seems to be a misrepresentation of the time it takes to produce items from the Bookbinder after applying buffs. But for all intents and purposes, the items produced are actually being affected by the buff, and so the reduced time to produce is accurate - it's just a text/tooltip error.

Could you all tell me (or take a screenshot ) or where the erroneous text appears? This way I can try and reproduce it myself.

World
    Northisle
    This picture is from my lvl 6 bookbinder. The incorrect time is shown in the Production Details. Without the buff the time to make the manuscript would be 10h.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hey guys,

We've identified the issue with the incorrect time given in the Production Details. Thanks to your reports, we'll have this fixed in an upcoming update!

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle

Bookbinder

Something strange seems to have happened to the amount of time it says it takes to make something.

However, when you actually press the make manuscript, it is the correct time to make and not the advertised time.

This is new for me this evening as it was the correct time this morning when I made a Tome.

Merged.
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 30.09.16 at 10:09.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaargson View Post
    Something strange seems to have happened to the amount of time it says it takes to make something.

However, when you actually press the make manuscript, it is the correct time to make and not the advertised time.

This is new for me this evening as it was the correct time this morning when I made a Tome.
    I haven't noticed....
    I am sure that once the book starts it is the time that I expect. So at least the important part is right. I'll have a look next time. Is there a buff involved in your case?
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread